Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Let me Tell you about my day

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Krase, May 31, 2002.

1. Krase

Krase Registered Member

I had to comment about my day. First of it's my birthday which is bad enough (hehe), but on top of it, i decided to go for a drive in the K5, when i turn the key and nothing, so i got to looking and the starter has gone bad. No worries i get in my honda (gas mileage gotta love them) and head out to drive to get the new starter for my beast. When low & behold on my way back do i get this horrible shudder, and wobble like i got a flat tire, well i stop and check nothing to my shigrimm, well i decide to make it the rest of the 2 mile way home with the weird shutter in the steering, i get home and no sooner do i stop the car when, smoke billlows out from the front end. well upon examination and a mechanic friend coming over to help me figure it out, we find out that the front brakes had locked and i had burned them up with out knowing it. So thats just the first ten hours of the day, the rest to go. Just thought I would show you guys my luck on today of all days.

2. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Think I got ya beat...I found out my position is being "eliminated" about an hour ago. Might have another couple of weeks of work...maybe. Then, I'll be DFRKR lookin' for another job.

3. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Happy B- Day. Sorry about the bad luck.
    Here's more.....This is the tech forum /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    Post being relocated to NON 4x4.
    Hope you have a better day tomorrow.