Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Let the cross-state adventure begin!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BigOrange90Jimmy, Mar 10, 2006.

1. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

May 24, 2002
    I'm leaving out of Boone today on the first day of my Spring Break. I'm hopping on 421 heading east. From there, I'll hit up I-40 to Greensboro, where I'm going to meet 87BrnRsd at his brother's house. Upon meeting up with him, we are heading to Devil's Playground for a weekend of wheeling with the Mud Devils and some guys from CK5. After I'm done destroying my truck there, I'm going to kick it onto 64, heading east again. When I cross 220, I'll head south till I get to 74 to Lumberton, then it's the home stretch of 211 to my driveway.

Total driving time: 4.5 hours on the asphalt equalling 268 miles, unknown on the terra firma.

Most miles continuous, without stopping, driving on the "Blue Goose": best estimate is 15 miles.

Hehe. Think it'll make it?

I'm gonna post my cell number. Call me and check up on me, PLEASE!

There will be PLENTY of pictures when I return here on the 19th. I'll also be retiring the "Blue Goose" for a while, and pimping around the '01 "Dually Truck". Peace out fellas!
  2. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dec 4, 2003
    Stay safe. I'll see yall Sat morning.:wink1:
  3. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

May 7, 2004
    Kool. I love road trips!!!
    Call if ya need sumtin' PM ya my number!!!

Ya got mine, don't ya John?

Keep the dirty side down!!!;)