Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Lets all go to the loop. 4 mile loop challenge this weekend.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by mudddog91, Apr 13, 2002.

1. mudddog91

mudddog91 1/2 ton status

Anybody here in N.C.? I want to take some heavy chevies to a place i like to call 4 mile loop.Its got some of the biggest rocks around and if mud is your game then i got a few holes i will guarentee you wont make it through! If anyones up to the challenge let me know and I will show you the way!!!!!!!
    Lockers and 38's or bigger rule the landscape here,but if youre not locked and dont have 38's youll have a blast also.
    Lets go...............................................................................

2. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

are you close to Camp Lejuene?

3. mudddog91

mudddog91 1/2 ton status

Im about 2-3 hours from there.Ive been there and played in the tank traps many times.Its actually in Greensboro so if you know about where that is...........Lets go play!

4. blazing86

blazing86 1/2 ton status

im up for it, i have been there a couple of times before. When are you trying to go?

5. muddevils

muddevils Registered Member

just to let you know geoff and david are going this afternoon well i guess around 12:00 same thing, you should give geoff a call and let him know you want to go, i can't go--broke windshield--that sucks, but we are going to Uwharrie next Sat. for just the day you ought to go, give me a call if you do, later have fun at the LOOP, MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. sapper

thats not to bad. kinda late now but what is the other place? uwharrie???if its within 3-4 hours of the base i'll try to come and see if The General can make it too. let me know i'd love to come wheel with ya.

7. mudddog91

mudddog91 1/2 ton status

Hey lets go to the loop when ever you get a free weekend,
    Uhwarrie is a national forest with designated trails and its south towards Denton.I guess we are going to go there this weekend maybe.I didnt get to go to the loop today as I was reconstructing my driveshaft but a bunch of guys went.Aint that some crap i post lets go and cant even go today.I might try to go this week sometime.ANyways if anyone wants to go to the loop let me know and we can plan it.

8. mudddog91

mudddog91 1/2 ton status

Im wanting to go sometime this coming weekend although it looks like we might try to go to uhwarrie but i still would like to go to the loop this weeknd sometime.Let me know If you guys want to go this coming weekend and I can make plans.

9. mudddog91

mudddog91 1/2 ton status

MAN I cant believe you guys went to the loop without me MO!!!!!!!!!!I was building my new Driveshaft and doing some yard work today!How was it?DID you guys make it through the new obstacle course?Hey I might try to go to uhwarrie this weekend with you guys but I would like to get a new steering box before I go all the way down there...........Anyways I will give you a call later!

10. Big_B_Murphy

Big_B_Murphy 1/2 ton status

I'd like to meet up with you guys and go sometime. I am just SE of Raleigh, but I work in High Point and stay in Greensboro during the week. Where abouts is the "4 mile loop"?

11. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

man, there are alot of us all real close!!! i am in fayetteville and the only person i have met is the General. lets start a "Carolina Big Dawgs" club!
    seriously though, what clubs do you guys belong to? lets start our own or something, at least a "meet and greet" some time this summer.

rob

12. sapper

sounds good.when?? instead of big dawgs what about carolina k5 /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

13. Big_B_Murphy

Big_B_Murphy 1/2 ton status

I am all for meeting some k5'rs and finding some new trails and starting a club. Anyone else?

14. mudddog91

mudddog91 1/2 ton status

I would like to go to the loop this sunday if you are interested.Im going to try to get these other guys on k5 to go this sunday.Let me know if you can make it!

15. mudddog91

mudddog91 1/2 ton status

Hey would like to go to the loop this sunday.Trying to get all the k5ers to go on sunday.Get back with me and I can give you directions and a time.

16. mudddog91

mudddog91 1/2 ton status

Hey,We are gonna try to go to the loop on sunday,think you could make it?Im trying to get everybody that can go to pick a good meeting place and a time.Hope you can go.Let me know!

17. mudddog91

mudddog91 1/2 ton status

Hey man were gonna try to go to the loop this sunday,think you might want to go?Im trying to get all the k5ers on here to go this sunday.Let me know so we can pick a good meeting place and time!

18. mudddog91

mudddog91 1/2 ton status

hey man got the hydro steer hooked up!Its off the hook!Anyways trying to get a bunch of guys to go to the loop Suinday,I know you are going to uwharrie on SAt but i got to work so .............Itd be cool !If you see Geoff or Jim before I do let em know!I will call ya this weekend !

19. sapper

i would but getting back on the boat next week so need some familly time. when i get back i'll hit you for a run.

20. mudddog91

mudddog91 1/2 ton status

Hey we are going to the loop tommorow around 2:00 in the after noon.If you or the other guys want to go wed be glad to have you guys along!Give me a call if you want to go
    882-5170
    john