Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Let's Burn Down Spradley Ford...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Let\'s Burn Down Spradley Ford...

Damn mother [censored] said they fixed my Jeep............... [censored] em............. I have 6 days left to figure out this situation............. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I hate to be the guy to complain to the manager, but if that's what it's gonna take to get my damn Jeep FIXED the RIGHT way, so be it... I don't have time to play their stupid games, and I don't want to leave this problem for my parents to try and figure out /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

On a lighter note, I talked to a recruiter tonight (found out the dad of someone I know has been an AF recruiter for the last 10 years and spent 8 years at Lackland) and now I not only have some nice tips for bmt, but I also know a loophole to get into active duty, it'll just take a few years, and a good recruiter who can pull some strings for me /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Re: Let\'s Burn Down Spradley Ford...

"tips" for air force basic? Ride the bike faster! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif