Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Lets email Trucks TV show

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Apr 12, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Lets email Trucks TV show and see if they'll do more stuff on the fullsize chevy rigs we all love. info@truckstv.com Maybe we can get Stacey to mention CK5 !! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif All it takes is a few minutes of your time too tape out a email to them. Say whatever you want.

2. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Yeah started watching the Powerblock on TNN today and all the car shows are reruns /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    Now I have no reason not to go outside and work ont he truck, saturday is my procrastination day! Come on we NEED some new shows! And none of this I went here and bought this /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif, and we boguht this here /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif, now all we have to do is put this bushing in and bolt it all together! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well, I've been running an inactive campaign for a new show called "Bubba Ray on Stuff." I would do stuff for us old Chevy people one week, go fishing with dynamite the next, and then have a summer travel special touring the "Best Bang for your Buck" dive nudie bars around the country. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Well, I've been running an inactive campaign for a new show called "Bubba Ray on Stuff." I would do stuff for us old Chevy people one week, go fishing with dynamite the next, and then have a summer travel special touring the "Best Bang for your Buck" dive nudie bars around the country. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but we don't need another show where all they do is flap their lips for 30 min /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, but we don't need another show where all they do is flap their lips for 30 min

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be an action/adventure documentry.

Let's say one week, I'll go hold a protest outside a tree hugger conferance; the next week I'll be fishing for rainbow trout in the high lonesome of the Rockies. The next week would be a serious show focusing on this 4x4 Club in Upper Slovenia and their efforts to keep their adopted trail open, and then the week after that I'll hit the Texas State Legislature after OU puts the kaboosh on that so-called football team from Austin. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, but we don't need another show where all they do is flap their lips for 30 min

[/ QUOTE ]
    Or talk about animals...

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Or talk about animals...

[/ QUOTE ]
    Unless the show was something like "Drunk Rednecks, Exotic Weaponry and Scared Sh*tless Animals." /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Or talk about animals...

[/ QUOTE ]
    Unless the show was something like "Drunk Rednecks, Exotic Weaponry and Scared Sh*tless Animals." /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I really like Bubba's idea for a show !!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Be kewl as sh*t to have a episode where y'all get drunk off your asses and hunt moose with ozies !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    ozies !!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is an ozie? Never heard of it. Ya meant Uzi, didn't ya? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Na, that wouldn't be fun. No range, can't keep it on target during automatic fire. It would be kind of cool to see what an 120mm smoothbore cannon would do to a gray whale though. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Oops, did I say that? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm...are you talking about the strippers? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Ummmm...are you talking about the strippers?

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's the strippers flapping their lips for 30 minutes, I'm sure there will be very high ratings. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Ummmm...are you talking about the strippers? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Question for ya. If you're talking about the 'lips' I think you're talking about...would you really want to see that? I mean, a stripper that can flap her 'lips' prolly looks like a jelly fish down there or somethin /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

13. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

He did it again today! Starteed witha bare painted frame and bought all NEW, aftermarket parts for everything! Including a complete ready to bolt in axle. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif