Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Lets get something going on in Iowa

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by 8_YOUR_H2, Apr 16, 2003.

1. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

This is the photo album from Solon IA. The land is owned by the army dept of engineers. There is 600 total acres and it is open to the public.
    http://www.trailhogsjeepclub.com/gallery/photoarcive/index.html

This is owned by MIOBI in knoxville IA. People say it is just like Attica less the sand flats. Check out the pics of howiepalooza, "dans", memorial, and labor day runs.
    http://www.ci4wi.org/Galleries/gallery_main.htm
    http://www.miobi.org/Galleries/gallery_frameset.html

Also check out the pictures for Castana. Its in western IA. Privately owned land.

Also check out the pics of 600 cares (solon IA) and the toys for tots run (knoxville) from the jeep club
    http://www.jocci.com/

Lets DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it

2. bowtiepower00

bowtiepower00 1/2 ton status

Count me in...

3. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

I'd love too but my rig consists of a frame, rear springs and a 14b /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif I'm firing up the sand blaster this weekend, then I start putting the puzzle back together /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    I'm in for wheeling next year /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I wouldn't pass up shotgun tho /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

I would be interested in Solon. It looks like, from the pictures, that even my Suburban can get through some of those trails. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

I've got a nice collection of parts, too. Just have to take it easy on the /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif until the /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif is done. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

OK lets plan a 1 day get together in solon. If anyone's rig is down they can ride along. There is only about 1 days worth of wheeling there. Just post up what days will work and we can all meet somewhere!

7. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

I might be able to get a few other (non computer literate) Blazer owners along, too.

Word of caution, watch out for the tracks west of there. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif LLLLOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG story about having to rescue a friend that sheared 4 of the 6 RF wheel studs on his way there. Will post the whole story sometime when I have a little more time. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

8. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

I can get 3 people (one jeeper but he is ok I guess /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

9. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

Just remember that most jeepers are closet GM Folk. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Look at the parts they put under their rigs.