Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Let's plan a night run...

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by FWP, Jun 2, 2005.

1. FWP

FWP CRS

Table Mesa, Which Saturday night? How about June 11? What do you guys think?

2. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

It's awn like donkey kong. I just have to get my rock lights redone. The 4D's are on, I have the nose tubed and the cab exoed. Bring it.

3. 77ChevyK10

77ChevyK10 1/2 ton status

i am in if the truck is good to go

Andrew

4. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Not us. Elora's dance recital is that evening dangit. :mad: We could the next weekend though or maybe just the next planned run.

5. bdozeraz

bdozeraz 1/2 ton status

I might be able to make it the 11. I'll have to throw on some lights before then.

Brent

6. FWP

FWP CRS

kewl :cool1:

7. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

fred what trails are u thinking about doing? me and chris(flexor on the crawlin az board) are thinking about going. the 11th works out prefict for us. die hard sounds like fun it has been a month now sence i have ran it. :D

8. FWP

FWP CRS

Well it depends, on who shows up, and the capability of the rigs. We should run the trail(s) that fit. Know what I mean? I myself would love a hard one, but the easy trails are fun at night too :grin: .

9. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

Die hard would make for a long night even with our current agressive set ups. It is on the top of my to do list for next season opener :blush: :grin: . I was thinking armegedon or calloteral (sp) damage wich ever one doesn't remove the windshield.

10. blazenwhip

blazenwhip 1/2 ton status

I'm pretty much the newby here. I have lights that I would need to put on. Got them cheep at good'ol Harbor Frieght. I have Drill that weekend, so that would be cool to do afterwards.
    This night run made me think about thoes euro's and how dumb I would think those neon lights are they put under their chasis. That might actually be useful for wheel'n at night. Let's see if we can get one of them to go! :D

11. google

google 1/2 ton status

I found somewhere that does a set up like those neon lights for rigs for just that purpous. Instead of neon, they use a gillion LED lights that won't screw up the whole thing if a few get smashed and can tuck in a lot better too. I'll try and find it again if anyone thinks it's worth while. But hell, if you wanna go good ol git-r-dun style, hook up some christmas lights :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :screwy:

12. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

roundeyes.com has the lights u are looking for. friend of mine has them on his truck...
    [​IMG]

13. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

it sucks to say that me and chirs our not going to show :mad: he has family stuff to take care of this weekend but next trip we should be up for. just ran caloteral damage last weekend good trail and a lot of fun. i would like to run armegedon but its closed and gated off.

matt anytime u are up for die hard let me know im game for that trail agen :grin:

14. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

Can a K5 fit in collateral damge? (remember my definition of fit :blush: )

15. 77ChevyK10

77ChevyK10 1/2 ton status

i just got croosover done and i am puting in the rocklights, CB in later.

Andrew

16. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

Right on :waytogo:

17. weisel

weisel 1/2 ton status

I'm up for it, but I can't make it to the parking lot till 10pm or so (not sure yet). If its a trail that I know, I could just catch up if you guys head out earlier. If its not a trail I know, I'll just catch the next run.

I don't want to be the one slowing the show on sat night, so figure out what time everyone wants to meet. Mabey if I knew exactly what time, I could bend around the schedule and get there a bit earlier.

18. FWP

FWP CRS

FYI. We'll have to be very carefull, don't want any fires on our account!!!

For Release: June 2, 2005

05-PFO-010

Carrie Templin at 602.417.9448 or 602.568.1004 cell

BLM Public Lands in Yavapai County Now in Restriction

(Yavapai County – June 3, 2005) The Bureau of Land Management adds fire restrictions to include areas at higher elevations in Yavapai County due to increased fire potential. Now all public lands managed by the BLM-Phoenix Field Office have fire restrictions in place.

Due to the high fire danger facing Arizona, fire officials are asking everyone to continue to be careful and obey all fire restrictions and closures. In addition, please be mindful that even parking an overheated car on dry grass, or shooting at unsafe targets can cause a fire to start.

Effective June 3, 2005, until further notice, the following fire restrictions are in place:

No building or using fire, campfire, charcoal broilers or wood stoves even in developed camping and picnicking areas. However, the use of propane and petroleum-fueled stoves, or lanterns or heating devices is allowed.
    No smoking, except within an enclosed vehicle or building.

For more detailed information concerning restrictions on BLM public lands and lands managed by other agencies, including maps, please contact the nearest land management agency or municipality you plan to visit. Or call toll free at 877.864.6985.

You may also find information on restrictions on the following websites: www.gacc.nifc.gov/swcc/index.htm or www.azfireinfo.com.

- BLM -

19. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

I have a friggin meeting after work on saturday. I don't think I could make it up to TM till after 8PM. I was hoping to get there by 7 or just before 8.

20. FWP

FWP CRS

No biggie, I wasn't thinking of starting till around 9 or 10 anyway.