Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Let's Play Connect the Dots

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Sep 24, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Let\'s Play Connect the Dots

At least that's what was going on today.

Started off by getting flagged down in town, guy making a complaint about a kid in his backyard, wanting to steal his dog. All he wants me to do is talk to the kid, blah blah blah.

Well I got lucky and here comes the kid. 16 years old and bigger than I am. Of course he is being towed by a fawking a pit bull that could take on a male lion and probably win. This thing was huge. Head was bigger than a freaking basketball. Of course you know you're a scumbag when you use a tow strap as a leash.

So after hearing his side, claims the dog in the backyard is his. Of course no one can prove anything, so I tell him to go through civil court with his claim. Well, this kid has an attitude with me and just about got a ride. Best part of the deal was while I was there, a local PD drove by, stopped and we talked. Ten minutes after I left, that cop had to go back. Kid called them complaining, I guess my interpersonal skills wasn't to his liking, guess I don't have dope skills.

So moving on later into the night, I get a vicious dog call from another PD. Get out there, find out the fawking dogs traveled at least 4 miles to scare this poor lady. Nothing was attacked, owner picked up the dogs.

So awhile later, I'm heading down the highway and right smack dab in the middle of the road is a doe who looked like she sat her a** on a Claymore mine. Bowels were exploded and it had that nice odor of porta poddy.

I go to the office, do the paperwork thing, take off and get right outside town when I see Ricky Racer coming in hard. Have a nice chat with him, turn around and not 1/2 mile later, his older brother, Faster than the Speed of Light lights up my radar at better than twenty over. So I chat with him for a few minutes, take a looksy around his van for anything I might be interested into booking into evidence. Best part was looking through the console, I find this object that looks like a joint that has seen a little too much moisture, so I pull out the gloves and when I touch it, I find it's not a joint, but a fawking french fry. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

Needless to say, I didn't find anything I was really interested investigating further.

So to end my night, it went back to kids with attitude as I tried to track down a 16 year old who ran away after arguing with mom about the proper room to eat dinner. Guess I'm going to the high school here later to chat with him.

2. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

Re: Let\'s Play Connect the Dots

Yeah, it's funny how much variety you can respond to in a night. Then, some nights it seems like every call is for the same thing.

We didn't get a sleep Wed night. We made 3 major wrecks. 1st was not too bad... some guy rolled his new toyota 4x4 through 2 back yards. He took out a couple of fences, and got a nasty bang on the knoggin, but he'll live. Trucks pretty wasted.

Second one, VW broke down on the highway. Someone clips it, sends it rolling out into the other lanes... pretty much turned into a NASCAR smash up, with people trying to avoid it. No serious injuries, but a lot of messed up cars. One guy was a school district cop, and was a real smart arse. basically he had his GF with him, and he's married. So, after a while of him being a real pecker head, one of the PD officers there ( a sgt.) jumps his butt for getting smart with prety much everyone on the scene. Too make a very long story short- he gave his wifes name etc, for the girl that was with him. So, PD told us they are going to arrest him later this week for giving false info. Serves him right.

3rd, Dodge truck hits steel I-beams at around 100+ MPH. These were some overpass I-beams that had been removed from an overpass they are tearring down. They are stacked well out of the way, but I think this guy was drunk, or asleep. Anyway, there were 4 people in the truck, one of them in the bed. The truck stopped dead in it's tracks. Sent the guy in the bed airborn, landed a ways down the road, dead. The rest of them had to have died on impact (it was really smashed) and then the full gas tank that had ruptured caused an immediate fire. Everyone in the cab was burned up really bad. We had the fun job of getting them out. 2 girls and one guy. What a mess. I hate the smell of burnt people in the morning. Finally got to sleep at 6am until 8am. I think I feel worse today, than I did yesterday...

3. BAJA_BLAZER

BAJA_BLAZER 1/2 ton status Author

Re: Let\'s Play Connect the Dots

[ QUOTE ]
    3rd, Dodge truck hits steel I-beams at around 100+ MPH.

[/ QUOTE ]

Natural Selection? /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif