Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Let's Play The Obscurely Obtuse Insult Game

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Resurrection_Joe, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Rules - One person at a time. Nothing sexual. Nothing profane. Nothing gross.

Zentree - "You, as your family has done for epochs, have grossly misrepresented the size of the moon in all your modern plays and recipes. I expect an apology forthwith or a refundable deposit of sixpence and a pudding."

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

ok joe: you are strange

that is all

3. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

k20 - "You hair is entirely too short for my own good, and on top of that, your truck once had pink polka dots on it. Because of the previous insults, I demand that you pay for my next meal at Boston Market."

4. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

RJ u r cool in my books. u r intelligent. even when i dream weird things. u are also my ck5 brother, so i must tell u truthfully, never change, be yourself. i love you as yourself.

chris

**** you if you wanna dis me. I have spent a whole friggin year in your deffense in Iraq defending your freedom. please give me the respect I deserve as a part of your freedom. I do respect "our" freedom as the same.

chris

5. Resurrection_Joe

Darkshadow: "Your continued use of non sanctioned dairy products in the cooling systems of various houseplants continues to bring an Almonzo like uneasyness to the mood of the whole crew"

6. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

zen-"Your hair is entirely too long for my own good, you appear as though you just stepped out of 'fraggle rock', your truck also must be flogged to illuminate its failing gauges. Therefore I must demand you feed my truck 93 octane for the period of one year."

7. Resurrection_Joe

K20 - "Unsanctioned use of gerbils has definately reduced the amount of earning potential for you in the fields of mathematics and cola bottelery"

8. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

but what happens if the bottle gnomes sugesst the fully functional bottle 2000 models?????

9. Resurrection_Joe

(I declare this game changed to pure odd conversation)

"The Gnomes are always slow on the uptake and using outdated tag lines such as 2000 and Millenium. What they really ned to worry about is increasing demand for smaller containers in the new wold type"

10. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

man your funny too, strange but funny:haha::haha:

lol 10 points for fraggle rock referance:bow::bow::haha::haha:

11. Resurrection_Joe

"Complimentary beverages for anyone who was a viking long ago, free hot towels for the transposed gods of continuity, no mary sue, no great god, just a man and his shotgun please. Left then right, wrong then rite. I need to pass on some info to the last of you in line. The white zones are for the loading and unloading of carbines only. Pitchshift some wood and get wacking. When does infatuation cross the line into love?"

12. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

We regret to inform you that your assimilation into this reality has been delayed. We believe it has something to do with your two tails refusing to merge into one entity. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact customer service at {{{$@#%^&**((.

13. Resurrection_Joe

Contact missions with all type B or C hostile Demons are the only ones to be handled by Unit Six and it's affiliates

Any hostile S Class or A Class Demon noted should be reported immidietly to either NTD Oni, NTD Hades, or U7M Cidd. Please note that even though some people are the same person as another person, that proper communications do need to be filed. The same alert issued to Macar, PTAC, Kid, Hybrid, AOD, and Gloves will be interpreted in as many ways, regardless of the fact that they are all the same being.

No artifact being of class seven shall ever be used except by those cleared for it. We can not stress this enough. Improper use of even the smallest charms in the class by the wrong type can transmute you immidiately, at times, unsuccesfully.

GSI Tomo Hagiwara's birthday is today. Party in section A7. Free donuts. Full bar. Special guest, the Boots and Gloves band. Yes that means the top two will be playing loud obnoxious 70 year old music again.

Finally, please stop absconding with Resurrection Joe's underdrawers. They are actually class one artifacts and despite your intense need to sniff them. They smell like old garlic and cordite if you're wondering.

14. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

Ahhh, Trout how is it that I can never get enough of you I love to catch you and eat you, all soaked in lemoney butter and just a hint of Basil leaf, I can't wait till morn so I may be offered the opporotunity to steal you from you liquid home and welcome you into my tummy.

15. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

rj, you scare me.

16. Resurrection_Joe

Altheim 7:00 AM Announcement

Residential Occupants of the original gravesite are rquested to evacuate as of noon or initiate sealing procedures on thier rooms as we are going to be running a Kentaro Miura test at 12:15 PM.

Please use your best judgement when confronting any naked, fourteen year old, heavily muscled, one armed, pink haired, frollicking girls in and around the grounds. While most honest expressions are innocuous, too much of a leer could bring a rather angry one eyed man around to your location to break your nose and take you out for an eclipse run.

The armouring of all objects in this facility are noted, but please do not take this as liscence to test them. Many are not encapsulating. Effective immediately, all injuries sustained in this manner will be shock healed by either Hades, or if available, Kuu.

Though they may look young, Shay and Ayla request that you treat them as at minimum fourteen years old. They also request no tugging at wings, sword tubes, or pretty school uniforms.

Artifact level three boot orders A through M are finished. Please note that with only Clockwork and Plum on base there will be a limit of fifteen class one, two or three items made per week. Fees are payable in Yen or American Dollars. Euros are frowned upon. Gold and Silver may be bartered at trade value, not current market price.

Please do not smoke in any room not marked for such. We have made many areas quite pleasant to smoke in, so use them. The bathroom is a fine place to smoke as well.

If you insist on chewing brass, please use common calibers. .450 Graves is NOT common.

That is all

Cinnimon rolls in the cafeteria, breakfast burritos in the studio, biscuit sandwiches on the range, smoking in the boys room.

*OUT*

17. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Another batch has hit the streets...................

18. Resurrection_Joe

Misdirected creative energy is a bitch

Somebody help me, I'm losing control

19. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

After reading all of this, I was beginning to wonder. :D It's simply too early for my brain to process.

20. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Chevyfumes: "I like sheep." :bow: