Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

lets see how open minded you guys are.....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by FULLSIZE, Dec 27, 2002.

1. FULLSIZE

FULLSIZE Registered Member

just thought i'd post a link to my dodge pics on PBB:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104389

i know i know, its a greasy mess. i wouldn't have it any other way. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

i bobbed the bed 10 inches, its about 6" of lift but it should come down some once i get the 4spd and 203 back in it. just gonna run it without the 203/205 til it gets a liitle dryer out(snow/mud=wheel speed). /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

dont worry, i put my flame suit on the day i became a member here, so let me know what you think /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Right on dude! That truck is butt ugly dude. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I like it. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Functionality is golden. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

looks like a pretty cool truck!! im pretty open minded..i preffer chevys over anything but a truck is a truck...if its got the right stuff.. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. cornfed

cornfed 1/2 ton status

Hey Fullsize Ive got a 53 m-37 thatll be on 44 boggers when Im done with it, and the nasty 30+ year old paint will be staying on it! I dig your ride, no worries about scratches makes for more fun.

5. FULLSIZE

less paint means less to worry about. sheetmetals cheap...... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

YA! That thing is sweet! I like Power Wagons!!

7. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Cute kid!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'm not gonna comment because thats a Dodge!! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. 87sm465np208

87sm465np208 1/2 ton status

very nice! [censored] hell id be damn proud if i owned that truck, im damn proud to own my truck, it might not look too great to someone, but boy can it perform, and id say functionality is golden too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I like it !!!!! My father was a Mopar guy, so I grew up with them. I'm more of a GM person, but there are a few Mopars I'd like to have.

10. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

my friend used to have a truck just like that.only had 35's on it though.the back tires look a little close to the fenders.do you have any trouble with it hittin on compression when going over rocks?

11. unicknn

unicknn 1/2 ton status

m - mostly
    o - old
    p - parts
    a - and
    r - Rust

J/k I like the truck its ugly but if its good on the trail who cares how it looks. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif What kindof engine u got in it?

12. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

I'm partial to GM, but hey, its what ever gets the job done! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

humm i would say im partial to chevys becouse i like my luv so much but i would be lying... So i like isuzus! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

right on! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Dodges are ok by me. i'd love to build a ramcharger. at least its not a ford! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

15. FULLSIZE

i've heard that one before, but suprisingly, mine has no rust /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

it has a 360, soon to have TBI, so it'll run upside down. not that i'd know carbs dont run upside down or anything. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. 3car

3car 1/2 ton status

ok,the kid is cute,the dodge is...well a dodge.but it does look heavy duty.that counts for something.and atleast the front diff is on the right side,and there are no blue ovals. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

17. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifLooking good. What would really be cool is a FI Hemi in it. Talk about the cool factor. Yep I'm an old Mopar guy myself.

18. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I think you stole my tail lights. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I like the bobbed bed, too.

19. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

people still post in the Dodge section on the PBB??

20. FULLSIZE

anyone who's anyone posts in the dodge section /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

thanks guys for the acceptance(or tolorecne /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif). i cant wait to get some action in the little sluice(if its still around) this summer. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif