Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Let's Talk About the Supernatural

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Oct 7, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Let\'s Talk About the Supernatural

So in the spirit of the upcoming Halloween (still 20-some days off), let's talk about ghosts, ghoblins, spirits, black cats and all that mambo jambo........

Reason I bring this up is because I saw an interesting video at work this morning.

The complex I am at right now has a camera system covering most of the outside parking lots.

At 2210 last night (1010PM for you civilian mofos), God bless his soul the kid running the cameras (20 minutes before he was off) caught "something" in one of the parking lots.

This "something" could be described as a distortion that was round in shape and at first glance, one would think medium sized dog, but the distortion was completely round and there was no visible legs, head, anything.

This distortion is moving across the parking lot towards a building. Funny thing is that it passes over a white line denoting a parking stall, you can see the white line through the distortion.

Then before this distortion gets to the building, it goes into the air towards the second level of the building. The kid followed it with the camera and once this distortion gets to the second level, it's pretty much lost, but wait, there's more. There is a balcony up there (no entrance inside) and there's another distortion on the balcony.

Even though this thing was shaded black, you could see thing such as the white line and the sidewalk edge through it. When it went into the air, there was a shadow below it on the ground.

We slowed-mo the video and at various points, you can see "something" joining this distortion and if one watches carefully, at times there appears to be a lower body, but it blends in with the pavement, ala "Predator" from the movies.

That's about it, but just a little note that may weird you out. This place use to be a childrens' hospital and had a morgue at the time and this isn't the first "thing" that's been caught on camera, yet this is the first that really can't be explained. Some people that work at night claim to hear voices and babies crying, yet there's all of ten people inside the place at night and they are all adults.............................

2. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Re: Let\'s Talk About the Supernatural

YOu know whats supernatural, baylor beat colorado, and i'll be damned if TAMU loses this week. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

lol anyway... that's pretty weird... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

A bug flying to close to the camers causing a blur but the camera is still able to pic up light from behind it to make it look like it is translusant...Next time though ,I would just blow the holy hell outta everything in sight, that should get you the promotion you've always wanted..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

lol....when in doubt empty the clip. Your bound to solve something /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Get a shotgun with a wide spread, you're bound to hit something /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    A bug flying to close to the camers causing a blur but the camera is still able to pic up light from behind it to make it look like it is translusant...Next time though ,I would just blow the holy hell outta everything in sight, that should get you the promotion you've always wanted..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not a bug though. If it was, it would have been casted in a '50's horror movie. It was approximately 75 feet away from the camera when it first came on the screen and by the time the camera lost sight, it was a good 100 ft. away. Just a rough guess, but it was probably about two feet wide.

7. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gifme scared /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

8. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Maybe the "Blob" was streaking, ooooooowwwaaaaaeeee. Wow freaky, what a party man. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

9. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

You should make a copy of the tape and have it anylized by someone who studies the paranormal. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

REPOST...from PBB /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John

11. landsmasher

Here are some pics of "Orbs". Sorta like what you are talking about.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More can be seen and read about at Ghost Hunters Alliance

12. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

To me, those orbs looks like drops of chemical on either the film or the photo paper.

John

13. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Well now....this begs a whole lot of questions...and answers if you really want them....

Question #1 Do you believe in God or any kind of omnipotent power?

Question #2 Do you believe in good spirit forces?

Question #3 Do you beleive there are/could be other planes(dimensions) of existence?

Question #4 Do you believe that planet Earth is the ONLY planet in the universe that is capable or does support life of some sort?

Depending on the answers to those questions, you can realize some freaky sh*t about life.

Now then, didn't I just throw out a whole big ol' can of worms all over the place! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Time to do a video capture and post it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. landsmasher

[ QUOTE ]

Question #3 Do you beleive there are/could be other planes(dimensions) of existence?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have personally witnessed some pretty strange stuff in my lifetime. (sober at these times LOL!) I have seen doors move by themselves, I have watched smokey clouds of light travel around a dark room, I have witnessed 2 UFO flights, (actually one sighting was of 5 UFOs simultaniously and with ten other people) and a few others not worth mentioning now. I truly believe that animals such as dogs and cats can see and hear spirits moving around and making noises or talking. Ever see your dog looking at something that isn't there? Or maybe all of a sudden your cat just jumps 2 feet in the air and runs. Anyway I think it's kinda fun to look into these and other paranormal possibilities. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

16. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Here are some pics of "Orbs". Sorta like what you are talking about.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More can be seen and read about at Ghost Hunters Alliance

[/ QUOTE ]

Just about /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    Well now....this begs a whole lot of questions...and answers if you really want them....

Question #1 Do you believe in God or any kind of omnipotent power?

Question #4 Do you believe that planet Earth is the ONLY planet in the universe that is capable or does support life of some sort?

Depending on the answers to those questions, you can realize some freaky sh*t about life.

Now then, didn't I just throw out a whole big ol' can of worms all over the place!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes to the first three, no to #3.

[ QUOTE ]
    Time to do a video capture and post it.

[/ QUOTE ]

There in lies a problem. The clip is a file that's software specific. It's security camera software.

What I would have to do is to find out if the clip can be turned into a .wmv file I guess, then put in a request for approval to be able to copy the clip for my personal use. I'll check into it.

17. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

i think that the supernatural is superbullsh!t. i believe that there is a scientific reason for everything. we may not have figured out the reason yet but we will. also i think that ufos and life on other planets are a whole different thing then gosts and spirits. but, hey, thats just me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif