Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Let's try this again guys.....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Jew Pimpin, May 10, 2005.

1. Jew Pimpin

Jew Pimpin Registered Member

Allright, seriously folk's. I am new to the board and I did get off my ass and pay for the year. I didn't realize that you had such a hatred for any type of drinking and driving. None of you have gone wheelin and had a few beers? We all make mistakes. So what my screenname is Jew Pimpin, it's a nickname I've had for years. Should it be BLK86K5, or EvansBlazer, or K5MoneyPit, or BadAssK5? But then I would be like everyone else. I viewed the board for months before deciding to join and as soon as I joined the first thing that happens was I get called out on my name and told to pony up and join so I do. Further more that raver pic crap is some midwest kandy raver BS. I'm 30 and have spun all over the country and am not down with that.

I joined this site because I thought we all shared love for one truck and because of the family aspect of it. So far I feel like the red headded black sheep stepchild. There's NO love here.

So maybe we start over? Hi, my name is Evan. I have an 86 k5 that I've been building for about 2 years and am about finished. Paint, motor, interior, suspension, etc. I'll post pics as soon as I figure out how to. I live in Richmond, VA, I'm 30 years old and have owned my own business for 6 years. I also DJ on the side. I know Jew Pimpn is funny, but it's a nickname I've had for 10 years so I'm just keeping it. I'm excited about finding ck5. It's nice to know that this many people share the love for one vehicle.

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Welcome to CK5 :D

3. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

You got off to rough start, but I'm glad we didnt scare you off. Welcome aboard, matey.

4. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

(nice reboot :D )

Welcome to CK5! :thumb:

5. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Welcome! Whereabouts in Richmond? I'm out in Goochland.

John

nice save btw... ;)

6. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Welcome!!! :D :D

No harm done...

7. jmd4x4

jmd4x4 1/2 ton status

Welocome to CK5

later
    jmd

8. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

welcome!
    Glad we got that cleared up.

9. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

I must have missed the thread where you got flamed.

But..

Welcome, glad to have ya.

10. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Glad that's all behind us. Welcome to CK5.

11. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Welcome to CK5, glad to see you stuck it out through your web-spanking :blush:

You'll find these guys are just as quick to help you out as to jump your ass so don't sweat it.

12. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

cool beans, welcome aboard. :)

hatred may be a strong word... I think some people here do realize that drunks kill thousands of people every year though.

Can't speak for others... but I have never drank and wheeled... or driven on streets.

(jekbrown gives Jew Pimpin a man hug)

feel better? :)

if you do "finish" it, you'll be the first person on ck5 to do so. ;) most peoples rig almost continually evolves.

more info please, whatdya do to 'em?

not hard, go to the photo gallery forum and click on "my photos" and then "upload photos". Once a pic is posted, you can use the link to post it in other forum posts.

what kinda biz?

I don't have a problem with it. Use whatever name ya want. I, unlike most everyone, use my real name. Guess I'm boring that way. I don't name my 4x4s either...

this site has saved me soooo much time/money/effort with the info I have learned its not even funny. Its by far my fav site on the web, hope you enjoy your stay.

j

ps: considering the topic of your post, it probably belongs in the lounge forum. If ya tossed in some specifics about upgrades you have done tho, the admins would prolly let it slide. :)

13. steve_kibbe

steve_kibbe 1/2 ton status

that was your initiation...............j/k :haha: :haha:

Glad to have ya aboard

14. Jew Pimpin

Jew Pimpin Registered Member

GM 350 crate motor, cam, headers, holley 670 street avenger (have a truck avenger on standby) 35" BFG Muds on 15x10's, 4.10 gears 4in rough country no blocks, billet grille, fresh paint all black, stock interior redone tan with black inserts, 2 1/2 inch from header back w/ Flow's..............and some piece of sh!t after market doors from LMC that bound up the latch and lock assemblys so we had to beat the crap out of the freshly painted doors shim the latch assembly and add a washer to the door striker. See how long this lasts for.

15. Jonny-K5

Jonny-K5 1/2 ton status

glad to have you aboard. ure truck sounds pretty sweet. what type of wheeling you do out in VA? mud, rocks, trails? a buddy of mine grew up there, not sure what part tho.

sucks about the doors. i hear that alot with LMC body parts, pretty poor fitment. seeing is that you are a dj, what kinda stereo you got in there?

16. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

It takes a rather large pair to publicly admit you've stepped in it. Welcome aboard.

17. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

R welcome :thumb:

18. firefighter184

19. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Sorry Jew Pimpin, But, ,,,,,,,

one of my best freinds killed a gal while he was drinking and driving,,,,, and he went to prison for 20 years , she had a family, and they losyt her becuase of my stupid buddy i disowned because of that incodent. I wouldnt drink and drive again if i were you .......

P

20. firefighter184

On the money Pinion. My friend Toby is in the Adams County Jail right now, looking at 48 years for killing a brother and sister while he was driving drunk. And as a fireman, I've cut my fair share of people out of cars wrecked by DUI arseholes. Seems like the drunk usually lives, for some unholy reason.