Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

lift for daily driver

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by blazd88, Apr 20, 2004.

1. blazd88

blazd88 1/2 ton status

I am currently running a rough country 4 inch lift with wild country 35s (more like 34s). I dislike most of it. It is my daily driver which pulls a trailor but sees trails fairly often. My question is what are other options? Id like to go higher (6 or 8 inch?) and larger tires but dont want to go too crazy on my daily ride. More flex and better ride obviously are what im looking for. Some opinions and options would be greatly appreciated. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. motofool

motofool 1/2 ton status

everyone steered me to BDS they have an unconditional warranty you break it they replace it...

www.jdsoffroad.com carries them but you must get the part nubmers from bds-suspension.com

3. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

8" on 35's is what I would go with. It would look sweet.

4. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

I also highly recommend BDS springs. Back in September, I asked a lot of questions on here about what springs to buy. The general consensus seemed to be BDS. The unconditional no fine print lifetime guarantee is great. Plus they ride great for a lift spring and flex really well. They arent even that expensive. Ive heard a few people say that BDS are the nicest springs you can buy without getting a custom alcan spring or similar.
    -Harrison