Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Lift is done but I got one problem

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by shaun, Feb 16, 2004.

1. shaun

shaun 1/2 ton status

So my lift is done but the front sits about 3/4 of an inch lower. I have a ord shackle flip in the rear with the axle moved back one inch with a zero rate. The front is a 4 inch tough country with the axle moved foward one inch with a zero rate. So I was thinking of a 1 inch longer shackle in the front what do you guys think?? Also bryan where are you getting your drivelines extended, with the front fully extended it is still about 2 inches away from the yolk. Landis cant do them so I am planning on going to reno.

http://community.webshots.com/user/sneezeweedzj

2. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

If all you are is 3/4" lower in the front I would let it be. Once you load it with all your gear and tools it will level out. Mine sat level after the lift but loaded it sags just a tad so I am going to add a zero rate to the back. I will then have 2 more inches in the rear then I do in the front. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

3. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Fill your gas tank..... that should help. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously, it looks pretty good in the pics. I would drive it for a week or two before making any more changes. Things may settle out slightly.

4. shaun

shaun 1/2 ton status

You are right I forgot my gas tank is empty and the gear will probably drop it./forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif But this one will only have a spare and clothes because it will be my little ladys rig once I finish (or so she thinks) . Man now I feel dumb /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif