Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

lift kit and locker

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 76K5, Sep 6, 2001.

1. 76K5

76K5 Registered Member

Finally got the money for a lock rite for the 12 bolt and 2.5inch lift kit. I need to know the best place to get these parts at a good price. Also I need to order them soon so I can install them by the end of the month. Thanks alot for the help.

If in doubt, gun it.

2. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Go to www.4wheelparts.com and you can order stuff off of there.

6in 87' K5 w/ 35" BFG muds.
    Kn filter

What I need: 4.57 gears, limited slip front, auto locker in the rear, Force2 Catback, rear springs, SSR's

3. SCOOBYDANNN

SCOOBYDANNN 1/2 ton status

i really like my Tuff Country lift- they are pretty much the cheapest, best flex, and you can get them fromwww.ring-pinion.com

You know who I am

4. SCOOBYDANNN

SCOOBYDANNN 1/2 ton status

be careful w/ 4wheelparts. everyone, and i mean everyone hates them. but they do have good prices.

You know who I am

5. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

www.off-road.com/chevy and look for "Project RocK ready" you can see Depdogs truck. he's gone a bit farther but same basic set up with a few more tricks and ramps 980.
    Don't waste your cash on a 2.5 lift. With 33's with the above combo your going to scrub all 4 tires. I scrub all 4 with 32's and I have already done a pretty sever amount of trimming. The funny thing is it will ride better than it ever did stock.

It's not my damn planet monkey boy!
    <a target="_blank" href=http://communities.msn.com/OffroadK5s>communities.msn.com/OffroadK5s</a>
    75 Jimmy, Dollar
    79 Chevy Blazer, Her's
    70 Chevy Burb
    Grim-Reaper