Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Lift kit BS

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 90K5, Oct 17, 2000.

1. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

I got my Tuff Country lift today but it wasn't delivered to my house. UPS screwed up (again) and sent it to someone about 15 miles away. Its not even complete. I ordered front and rear springs and I got the rear springs. It came with shackle bushings, but I didn't know that so I ordered them from LMC. This kit only had one and it takes four. It also came with 14 U bolt nuts instead of 16. I'm going to try to get my money back on the shipping because I had to drive to get them. They did come a day earlier than promised though. I'm tired of something going wrong every time I order. This sucks. I was gonna put the lift on this weekend, but now I don't know when I'm going to have time to.

90K5

2. Smitty

Smitty 1/2 ton status

Who did you order the kit from?

3. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

I ordered from TC. I tried to call them today but they were already closed. I'll call tomorrow. I know most of this is UPS's fault. I really don't care about the nuts, but I'd like to have them and I already ordered bushings from LMC but I can return them. I kinda need the springs though and they came in a package that I didn't get.

90K5

4. skyblazer

skyblazer 1/2 ton status

Hey, let me know how the lift turns out. I'm interested in the TC 4" EZride kit, but I would like to hear some input on the kit and the ride.

5. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

I just called TC and they are sending the stuff next day air so it will be here tomorrow. They were really helpful and hopefully the $%^#% people at UPS will send me the front springs soon.

90K5