Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Lift kit

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Rhytum 4 Blu, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Rhytum 4 Blu

Rhytum 4 Blu Registered Member

Need advice on lift kit.72 blazer 4" no serious off road. brands,blocks or springs any info will help decision

2. MTChevy

MTChevy 3/4 ton status Premium Member

cant go wrong with 4inch TC fronts and a shackle flip rear

3. walla2k5

walla2k5 1/2 ton status

I'm happy with my Superlift.I don't crawl rocks, don't have a gazillion hp and it's just fine with me...Just weekend wheelin' through the mud and snow.:D

4. 78Suburban

78Suburban 1/2 ton status

I'm considering asking for this for my birth day.:bow: I'm just trying to decide if I should go with a raised steering arm, or dropped pitman arm. I've heard that the raised arm will have a bit of bump steer with only 4", but I guess I could go zero rates all around. I would also need to address drive shaft angle, but it should be close since the shackleflip actually points the pinion up (I'm just scared it may point too far up on my burb, due to the long wheel base). I still need to decide on what shocks I want to use, and which extended brake lines I need. I guess I should call ORD up one day :wink1:
    thanks,
    James