Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Lift parts are accumulating in the garage.............

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by BurbinOR, Dec 28, 2002.

1. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Got all the ORD stuff Friday, all that's left is the springs coming direct from Tuff Country.

6" TC EZ front and block rear for now.............gonna put Superlift 6" springs on it by summer. 35" X Terrains ordered, to be picked up at 4WPW on Monday.

Hey, everyone, they still have the buy 3, get one free deal going at 4WPW till Dec 31st on Pro Comp tires. If ya need them, now's the time...........

Shane, I'll be in touch shortly to schedule a time to do the install.............probably a Saturday in early January if you have the time. /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

2. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Are you going to be able to get it out of Shanes garage after a 6" lift and 35's???? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

4. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

just keep the stock tires on till you back it out of the garage ;P

5. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

He says he fits his Blazer with 7" lift and 38's................otherwise it will be Josh's idea. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

6. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

dude, I know of 3 people who are really sorry they got X Terrains /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif might wanna get what I have, I have the Radial Swamper SSR's, they ride like a Cadillac and no morning flat spots, with the original traction of my bias ply's /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I gotta see this, he must have a 9 ft. door than.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

I had SSR's and loved them.................but I got 4 XTerrains for the price of 3.................and XTerrains are radial and won't flat spot. Thanks for the input tho.......... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

9. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Yup! It fits with a few inches to spare. It wouldn't fit in my old garage, but it does in this one. Just let me know when Frank! It'll give me a good reason to clean it out!