Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Lift prices

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Mr. Jimmy, Oct 13, 2002.

1. Mr. Jimmy

Mr. Jimmy Registered Member

Where can I get the best deal on a 2-2.5 inch suspension lift including rear springs?

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Ummm..look around the internet. Try eBay,4WPW,and Summit Racing. Also check the parts for sale forum. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

what brand ya lookin for....i might be able to hook ya up on a cheep price

4. hawglet

hawglet 1/2 ton status

I put a 2 inch add a leaf on but actually got a little over 3" oout of it measuring of of the frame rails. I don' tremember exact
    prices or the company but including shocks I think it was about 250, all Rough Country. That is for 4 leafs and 4 shocks
    I didn't bother with break lines but mine happened to be long enough. That is something you want to look at. I you want
    me to I can get you the name of the company and the phone number. Let me know. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

5. abusedtrucks

abusedtrucks Registered Member

I get all my stuff from SidCo 4x4. They are very reasonable. I've been going there for a while now and have always been happy with them.

I don't have their number right here, but you can find it on the site at www.sidco4x4.com

6. jc71355

jc71355 1/2 ton status

Buy me some 4" Tuff Country Springs and I'll give you a 2.5 lift CHEAP /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif