Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Lift question

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by ALC86K5, Mar 16, 2003.

1. ALC86K5

ALC86K5 Newbie

Hey guys I have an 86 K5 and i am getting a 4" Rancho lift and i want to get 35 12.50 BFG A/T's would fit under it and not rub. Someone told me that it wouldnt rub but i want some more opinons so any feed back would be great. Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif <font color="blue"> </font> Adam

2. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

35's will rub, but if it's a street truck they will probably only rub when you turn sharp or turn &amp; hit a bump. For off roading, they will end up destroying your fenders.

3. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

Oh &amp; i guess it depends on width of tires &amp; backspacing on the rims.

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey guys I have an 86 K5 and i am getting a 4" Rancho lift and i want to get 35 12.50 BFG A/T's would fit under it and not rub. Someone told me that it wouldnt rub but i want some more opinons so any feed back would be great. Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif <font color="blue"> </font> Adam

[/ QUOTE ] Go 6" /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. ALC86K5

ALC86K5 Newbie

yeah its just a street truck for now. So you say that it will only rub when i turn sharp?