Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Lifted Blazer seeking 203 range box to share intimate walks on the....

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by mpascino, Aug 19, 2002.

1. mpascino

mpascino 1/2 ton status

Okay so much for an attempt at humor. On the market for a 203 range box for a th-400. Obivously the closer the better. Thanks,
    Mike

2. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

I have one...but it is not for sale Mike, it is going into the truck within the next couple of weeks. Get in touch with Wayne, he might be able to get one for you. I would also put a post up on the Paragon board as well.

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

How about a complete running driving K20 w/ 350/TH400/NP203 for under $1000? Located in North Central Oregon however. Not my truck just something I found this weekend.

4. mpascino

mpascino 1/2 ton status

hehe, might cost me more than that to drive/tow it back here....Thanks though /forums/images/icons/cool.gif
    Mike

5. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

IT has very little rust and shipping across the country couldnt be much more than $800-1000 delivered to your door... Just something to think about I guess.

6. hotstuff

hotstuff 1/2 ton status

I have one for sale and is in perfect condition.I had it all gone through and was going to install it in mine when my tranny went.Not interested in doing it again so it is for sale.I live in connecticut and could meet you half way. I'll take 400 bucks cash. email me directly and maybe you can have those intimate drives on the beach you are looking for,maybe even a drive in movie too
    hotstuff