Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Lifted my truck. Now have some nice leftovers :)

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by eripley, Nov 18, 2003.

1. eripley

eripley 1/2 ton status

I DO accept paypal for your convenience. However, other fors of payment are acceptable as well.

Stock front leaf springs. No sags. Look nice.

Stock front ubolts.

Stock steering arm in great shape.

Rear upbolts (only 3 I stripped one with the impact taking it off and had to cut it)

Front stock brake hoses. There was nothing wrong with them. They were just to short for my application.

Brand new stock height Rancho RSX shocks with boots. Never used. Im sure they work great but got the cart in front of the horse on this one. Bought shocks THEN decided to lift.

Two brand new rear Rancho RS9000 99112 shocks. These are for a 2-4 inch lift but my lift turned out to be higher and I could not use them.

Rancho RS9000 99001 for the front. Used slightly but in excellent condition. You cant tell they were used at all. These are for a 2-4 inch lift but my lift turned out to be higher and I could not use them.

If you need any of this let me know and I'll hook you up. Email me at eripley@nnmodels.com or you can pm me!

2. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Prices? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

John

3. BlazerWheels

BlazerWheels 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Brand new stock height Rancho RSX shocks with boots. Never used. Im sure they work great but got the cart in front of the horse on this one. Bought shocks THEN decided to lift.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dibs...Maybe...Price????

4. Silverado_K5

Silverado_K5 1/2 ton status

How much for the RS9000 front and rear shocks? I'm interested, so let me know.

Thanks,
    Doug

5. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Two brand new rear Rancho RS9000 99112 shocks. These are for a 2-4 inch lift but my lift turned out to be higher and I could not use them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interested in these.... How much?!?

[ QUOTE ]
    Rancho RS9000 99001 for the front. Used slightly but in excellent condition.

[/ QUOTE ]

These too... what are compressed and extended length for these?

Marv

6. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Put me in line for the stock height Rancho's as well please /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. eripley

eripley 1/2 ton status

Common' guys. I said to email me or pm me. I have been watching my emails and pm's not this post.

I paid 99$ each for the rs9000's. I paid $50 each for the stock rsx shocks.

Make an offer. I know Im going to loose money no matter how I look at it. Best offer takes them.

Both sets of shocks are boxed and ready to go.

8. eripley

eripley 1/2 ton status

After a few 75% off offers I have decided to list my stuff on ebay. I cant sell $400 shocks for $75-100$. No I wont take $50 for a set of 4 brand new RSX shocks. You know who you are.