Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Light Bar

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 1_FN_HI_K5, May 21, 2001.

1. 1_FN_HI_K5

1_FN_HI_K5 Registered Member

Just woundering if any body has put a light bar on the front bumper of a 72 Blazer or picture's of one installed? I have my eye on the one made by pro comp for the 2001 Chevy,GMC Silverado 4x4.if you have the July issue of Four Wheeler there is a picture on page 63. I need to find out if it will even fit a 72 blazer. Thanks 1 FN HI K5

2. tmanofcali

tmanofcali 1/2 ton status

come on butch!!! have it custom made. you cant have anything easy on your truck. nothing has been so far......lol j/k see you sun. morning to work on the beast.....lol later

3. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Hey guys hows it going? Sorry Brad duno the answer to your question. I have seen a prerunner looking light bar on a first gen K5 before but duno if it was custom or bought..??
    I almost got my gears done so we should hook up one of thease days..???
    Have a good one
    Late

72K5[​IMG]Led Zeppelin[​IMG]Rock ON![​IMG]
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.burt4x4.coloradok5.com>http://www.burt4x4.coloradok5.com</A>

4. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

Hey todd i checked out you blazer last night while you were at work...the paint job looks bad ass......that thing is way too clean now,,,need to get a little mud and scratchs on it now =-)

[​IMG]