Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

lil up date on my POS

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mightywhitey_k5, Mar 11, 2005.

1. mightywhitey_k5

mightywhitey_k5 Registered Member

A few of you out there may remver me posting "No gass no go" when i had fule getting all the way up to the tbi but not wanting to spit it out. The injectors had a strong electrical signal going to them and every thing seemed fine but stil would not start . well i got fed up with it and could not figure any thing out so i broke down and finaly took it to a trusted machanic. wouldent u know it the damed thing started for him first crank.:mad1: :laugh: :screwy: whell it runs now i guess i should be happy about that:waytogo: but it pisses me off because i still dont know what happened to it. It also worries me because i am taking a trip out to Gardners Canyon this weekend to do some whelling and camping while i am out from school for spring break and i dont want my truck to puss out while i am not within 5 min. towing distance from my house.

2. Fierospeeder

Fierospeeder Banned

So your worried about your trusty reliable EFI system? :rolleyes:

Was that all your mechanic did to diagnose your symptoms: started the vehicle?

I would bring extra cash, just in case you need a tow.

3. AkMudr

AkMudr 1/2 ton status

Most problems just dont fix themselves, they become intermittent. I would cancel the sunday drive rather than bein stuck somewhere. :thumb: