Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

line-x

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by James90, May 21, 2000.

1. James90

James90 1/2 ton status

have any of put spary in bed liner in your k5s and did you like how it came out my local line-x dealer sead he would do it for 400.00 dos that sound like a good price. thank you for your time

p.s. sorry to ask so meany ?s but I am new at this thank you anouther time

Go prepared, To go every where

2. James90

James90 1/2 ton status

I forgot to say the line-x dealer has an 81 jimmy that he line-xed inside and out and it looked real good I just wanded to get a little more info

Go prepared, To go every where

3. Blazer79

Blazer79 1/2 ton status

I don't know about prices, but why don't you do a search on the subject. It's been covered many times.

<font color=black>//////
    What the heck!...Drive it like gas is $0.50/gal!!!
    </font color=black>[​IMG]

4. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

I have looked at them all and Line-X has the most even texture. The Rhino can be applied thicker but it's very blotchy and lumpy.
    The price is inline with what I was quoted. If I came in top off and nothing but a driver seat they said they might do it for $350 for black after a lot of talking. $425 for color. Now if they quoted you the price for interior in thats a good price. Lots of prep work before they can line it. They have to get the the sound deadining mat stuff out and that takes a lot of work! You need to mark the holes you want to stay also. Guy That will do mine told me to take a marker and circle the holes I want to stay.

Diging it in the dirt with my K5's
    Grim-Reaper

5. walrus101

walrus101 Registered Member

where i used to work we did the spray-in liner. the texter comes from how they do it. when they first spray it it is pretty smooth, it gets thicker and lumpy if they stay in one place to long. to get the texture they (after they have completly sprayed the truck) hold the gun in the air and do light spraying over the area, giving it the texture. it may not be as the others do it, but it is the way they did it. experience has a factor also. price is around the same. we have four different places that do it here, so they will work on the price to get you to do it there.

walrus101

goo goo gaju

6. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status