Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Link from Gm of the month to its album in member rides

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by DUKE, Mar 9, 2003.

1. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

not that it is that hard now, but just an idea

2. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I think it has been brought up before. I could be wrong, but I think it would have to be something Steve would have to do manually. Not that it is that hard or takes that long, but when you add that on to the others things he has to do (plus have time for family), it just doesn't rank high on the priority list.
    Steve usually tries to put the person's real name and username, so that searching should not be an issue. I'm NOT directing this at you, but recently I have noticed the lack of using the search button. If people used it more, alot of the repetitive questions and answers could be avoided. Using the search to find a member isn't that hard, and maybe Steve will one day institute it link right to the gallery, but right now we have a great site, Steve just revamped it, and there are other "pressing" issues.

I do understand though that it would be nice....and I would like to see it too, but I know there are other things that need to be straightened out first /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

good points thanks