Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Linkin Park - Projekt Revolution 2003 (Final Concert of the tour)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Apr 27, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[​IMG] Awsome concert !!!!! It was wild. Rapid City, SD. was the last show of the Projekt Revolution tour. Opened by a group called "Blindside" then rap thing called Xzibit (Over half the people attending the show went out for a few smokes durring that, yes, I went to the beer garden for it). Then things got alot better, Mudvayne came on !!!! I was very impressed even though the accustics of the building sucked. Linkin Park finished the show !!!! Awsome !!!! Everybody was standing all through Linkin Park's set !!!! Linkin Park also had a very good light show. Great concert !!!! Anyone one else go to the Projekt Revolution tour ??? The rest of the concert dates after tonight are to be resqueled from what I heard. Linkin Park said as of the begining of next week they will be in LA working on the video for "Faint". Vid clip/concert footage from this tour

2. Chris87K5

Chris87K5 1/2 ton status

whats with the "no moshing/ no body surfing"? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. RatMan

RatMan 1/2 ton status

didnt go to that one, but now im looking forward to summer sanitarium so much more /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    whats with the "no moshing/ no body surfing"? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ] It's the Rapid City, SD civic center's bullshit. It didn't stop anyone though, a few pits broke out, and alot of croud surfing was going on.

5. stuper

stuper Registered Member

i went to project revelution when it was in wilkes barre pa.

adema, dj z trip, cypress hill, and linkin park. good show. good time. i want seats next time though.

theo/stuper

6. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

I went to the phx az concert, I won my tickets, got a digi cam and got to meet the band and sit with Chesters family "he lived in az" Also got a camera pit pass for the first 3 songs.

Here is the sucky part...

The dj said be there at 6-7 to meet the band and do a photo shoot with my neew camera.........I was supposed to be there a 5pm so I missed it /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Then the camera had no memory card.....so I used a cheapy with 8 pics left /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Then I did get a "flat" signed by every member
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Then I go spend 70.00 for a 128 mb memory card and the camera doesnt even work /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

So I have the radio station get me in touch with the guy from wb productions, he says he's sorry . he then tell me return the memory card, then ship the camera to him and bill his airborn account, then he sends me (2) new linkin park cds, trapt cd a lizzy west /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif, moddona and stage cd, also a list of wb artist who will be in az this summer so he can get me tickets /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

So I should be getting another camers with a new memory card any day!

here is a pic /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif [​IMG]

7. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

I went to their concert in Oklahoma City, the concert was awesome. The same performers where here as the ones at the concert Stuper went to.

8. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

yeah, i seen them in PHX. BAD A$$ SHOW!!
    Grant