Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Linking pictures / Would you be interested?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BozoWise, Jul 6, 2002.

1. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

Can you link a picture to the posts from webshots. I know how to add a hyperlink, but is there a way to have the picture load in the post?

Also how do you change the name under your user name on a post. The part that says CK5 member on mine now.

I sent a PM to Steve and am in the process of talking to him about selling car audio through the forum here. Would any one be interested in buying car audio related items. Alarms, video, speakers, etc. etc. I own Sounds Incredible and I would be willing to offer anyone on the CK5 board 5-10% over my cost of all the stereo stuff I carry. Just wanted to see if there would ba any interest in it. I could offer CD players for about 100.00 and up on name brands.

2. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]
    <font color="red">{</font color>image]http://mkparker.com/teamspec/specPT.jpg[/image<font color="red">}</font color>
    Like that except change the first and last red brackets to square ones.
    Steve can change your name...shoulda been a place for it when you turned <font color="orange">orange</font color>
    Cheap audio would be great!!

3. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Can you link a picture to the posts from webshots

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. Webshots doesn't like that.

Use your Internet Service Provider, they should provide you with a "free" web-page that you can link pics from. I just figured out mine, took a little time to find it and figure it out - but I'm in the game now. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Can you link a picture to the posts from webshots.

[/ QUOTE ]
    no you cannot when you link a pic from a site the site cannot have a popup add it kills the link and your pic wont show up /forums/images/icons/mad.gif