Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

List for the Table Mesa Road Run

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by therobzilla, Apr 8, 2002.

1. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

Here is the list for the Table Mesa Run on the 13th.

There will be a small or medium contingent camping on Friday night and some even on Saturday Night.

Someone need to pick the spot we are going to camp at, and let the group know. FWP (Fred), you want the pick the spot again???

Friday Night Camping:

Robzilla (Rob)
    FWP (Fred)
    Greenblazer-AZ (Alan)

Saturday Run Only:

Marv Springer
    No Rules (Matt)
    BadDog (Russ)
    Biddaddy89 (David)
    Moose (Damon)
    AZK5 (Charlie) Maybe
    Stonerk5 (Chris)
    Crusarius

Sunday Run:

SMP

If I have this wrong, let me know and I will edit.

Is anyone else camping on Friday night, just Fred, Alan and myself, come on we need more than that to camp, and drink beer. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

2. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

I still might head out & camp Friday... I got too much of a bug to take the truck out again... we shall see, but keep me updated as to when y'all think you'll be up there.

3. StonerK5

StonerK5 1/2 ton status

We might go up for the camping to hang out, but my truck is not fully operable. Might try to take it up just for the drive, but would not what to do any medium to hardcore wheeling. Can't put it in 4wd, due to the mismatched gears.

Is that cool?

Chris

4. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

No problem, the more the merrier.

Rob

5. smp

smp 1/2 ton status

Hey i got Sat off of work so i will head up Friday after work and will camp Fri & Sat night so count me in for the whole weekend.

6. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

shane, you actually got the blazer ready to go now?

7. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Allright....

Allan (GreenBlazer) and I are "Lock Riting" the back end of his Blazer on Tuesday night... He's goin' fer sure!

Marv

8. smp

smp 1/2 ton status

Oh yeah it's up and running more or less. I'm still working out some bugs but seems to be holding up so far. I took it out to Sycamore Creek last weekend on its maiden voyage and got to test out the rock sliders, relized i need to lock the front diff., crushed a 12 hour old steering stablizer, and peeled back my front diff. cover. So this week i have been building a rear bumper, shock towers for the front, welded the front diff., build a front diff.gaurd, and i ordered Avalanche's high steer arms hopefully they come in by thursday so i can try them out this weekend.
    So If I'm late on friday that meens i'm in the garage tring to figure out the high steer.

9. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

So, changed his mind on the Arc Locker eh? Anyway, great news! He'll be able to run with the rest of us on Terminator now.

As for me, I've got the axle 2" forward, extended the shaft 3", and I'll have to get my DOM tie rod in by then since I bent mine on Ajax.

If all goes well, I'll also get the front locker in (minor problems or it would be in now) and the hydro assist on...

10. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Up for campin friday night if i can find a driver for the Chalet....still talkin with Moose about him campin out friday night also...i'll be in the Toybox garage all day friday....provided the 220VAC gets installed...lol.

What trail we runnin...is that Lower Terminator...aka White Line..and the Hole? If so i'll be walkin...body damage galore.

Azblazer

11. Greenblazer-AZ

Greenblazer-AZ 1/2 ton status

WOW! This forum escaped my attention untill now. I'm glad to see it. This trip is going to be a blast. The only downside is that the expense of the locker is going to cut into my budget and there are a lot more people comming than I thought, so feeding everyone my Shoyu Chicken is going to be tough. I still plan on making it but I doubt that I'll have more than enough to give everyone more than a sample. I'm going to costco to see what it will cost tomorrow, I think I'll be able to do about 15 lbs of chicken. To be done properly it has to marinate about eight hours so bringing your own chicken friday night would help. I'll bring the ingredients incase more of you want to try it. For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about I'll explain breifly. The last couple of runs I've been telling everyone about my Hawaiian chicken recepie called "Shoyu Chicken". I grew up in Hawaii where "Shoyu Chicken" is one of the most popular things cooked on a grill. Everyone that I have ever made it for has raved about it and it gets gobbled up at an incredible rate. The last time I made it I ran out very quickly and a lot of people missed out, because the people that tried it kept comming back for more. Anyone that brings their own chicken can add it to the marinade Saturday morning and by the end of the day it should be good enough to cook. Just let me know so I know how much I have to deal with. I might need to get a big cooler to hold all the chicken while it's marinating. If your going to bring your own, I reccommend bringing thighs. Unless you really don't like dark meat. Thighs come out the best and have the most flavor. For those of you wondering, no there is no marijuana in it.

12. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Update - If anyone is interested...

I am now locked and loaded. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif (doing the snoopy happy dance)

The tie rod stuff should be in tomorrow so that's next, then the hydro assist. I don't want to deal with a locker in the front without it, hard enough turning 42s with an open diff when your bound up in the rocks...

13. FWP

FWP CRS

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

FWP (Fred), you want the pick the spot again???

<hr></blockquote>

Sure, no problem. It won't be near the parking area, or on the main road- too damn noisy at night/forums/images/icons/wink.gif......

14. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Two good choices Fred....there is a bend in the Agua Fria by new river sand and gravel....sand galore and beautiful to boot....also a hop and a skip from Lower ^Terminator....

Azblazer

15. FWP

FWP CRS

Yep, I know where you're talking about. Maybe there, depends if it's still wet down there. I don't like bugs in my stew/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif.........

16. AZK5

AZK5 1/2 ton status

You can take me off the maybe list my truck still won't be put back together, doh!

17. Greenblazer-AZ

Greenblazer-AZ 1/2 ton status

The list is growing.

Marv Springer
    Chris aka StonerK5
    Matt aka NoRulz
    Russ aka BadDog
    Rob aka therobzilla and Joey aka Guido
    Damon aka Moose and a friend of his with a Comando +2 other jeeps
    DJ-Red Fleetside
    Mike-Bronze Stepside
    TJ-Bronze "Top Off" Blazer
    Lorin-White Tacoma
    Fred Aka FWP
    Bigdaddy89
    nate87k5
    smp
    Doug aka AZBLAZER
    Crusarius
    Sean with his Quad?
    Rich with his Burban?
    Keith with his red jeep?
    Myself
    anyone else?

18. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Fred...i'll eat Mexican tonight so the bugs won't be an issue.

Azblazer

19. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

I think my scout troop has something planned this weekend... I'll have to check and see. at worst, I'll fly up there in my louder'n hell C20, and visit for a while, or hang out for the saturday evening party. (I've got the stereo to do it, as well as the spare batteries to run for 2 hours, without needing a jump to get home)

-Rich

20. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Alan,

These two are not gonna make it....

DJ-Red Fleetside
    Mike-Bronze Stepside

Marv