Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

List of stuff for sale.. Everything has to go.

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by NateInChandler, Apr 30, 2007.

1. NateInChandler

NateInChandler 1/2 ton status

Hey fellas, well.. Things are taking a turn here.. i need to get rid of all my spare parts, parts, and stuff i dont need because we may hafta move soon and i dont feel the need to take all this stuff with me... Plus i traded the blazer for a really clean lifted 78 jeep cj-7 (dont kill me, i have lots of memories of the one that my dad and i built when i was younger)... so all the blazer stuff hasta go as i have no need for it anymore... If theres enough interest in parts off of the truggy i will part that out also... heres the list

Axle stuff-
    *GM 8.5 10 bolt 30 spline front shafts- These are full sets- (2 sets) $75 a set
    *GM 8.5 10 bolt 4.11 gearset.. still in good shape. $50
    *GM 8.5 Front diff covers and misc d44 diff covers take it all for $10
    *D44 out of my truggy, has r+P still in it with chrome diff cover on it, no shafts and everything from the knuckles out is missing $50
    *8 Lug conversion parts, old style bolt on warn hubs, rotors appear to be in good shape $100
    *6 lug front rotors with hubs+ bearings, these are in great shape and have very little miles on them... they came off of a 91 front end $50
    *stock rear d-shaft for a np203 combo, in great shape X2.. $50 each
    *Stock front d-shafts for 208 or 241, i have 3-4 of these, one is bound up and wont extend all the way out.. all the cv's are good $60 each.. different lengths also
    *37 inch mickey thompson baja claws on 15x10 alloy 6 lug rims, the tires all hole air but one only holds air for about 2 days... they are rock rashed but have 80% tread left... all 4 for $150 with rims
    *Massive 40 gallon fuel cell (promised to travis actually)
    *Misc other stuff i have.. If you need something, just call me and i might have it..
    theres lots more to that list, but thats all the big stuff....

Im sorry if it sounds like im begging guys.. but things just havent been the same around here without my dad and im just gonna hang low for awhile till i get things straightened out and back on track... The truggy will be parted out if theres interest in the parts, im keeping the motor/trans/t-case, but the rest is up for grabs..has 3/4 tons and 37" mtrs... let me know what you want... Im taking offers on everything on the truggy, so please let me know.... if anyone has a nice set of upgraded cj-7 front and rear axles they would trade me for chevy 8 lug axles i would consider that also....
    thanks guys and let me know... 480-209-2949.. nate

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I'll take a set of 8 lug outers , easier to do something with my truggy if it has 8 lugs and 4.10's :pimp:

We can work it into the transmission build check :wink1:

3. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Boy, must be the month for folks unloading stuff. Take care Nate, and good luck...

4. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Are those Baja Claws the ones that where comp compound or are they standard compound? I have a buddy who might want them. How much are you going to sell the MTR's for? I have a buddy who is looking to get some 37's.

Harley

5. NateInChandler

harley, they are the soft compound and i got em from shawn a while back... the as far as the mtrs go, they are marvs old ones off his marvzda. i have 6 full tires and rims and they are rock rashes but still have prolly a season left on them... I would want $300 for the 6 of them, but it would hafta wait until im parting the truggy out (next few weeks)... nate

6. NateInChandler

Paul, badass90K5 left me a pm last night right after i posted this, and he wanted the 8 lug outters, but if i part the truggy, ill sell ya the complete 8 lug 4.11 front end for a decent price.. and it has brand new warn locking hubs on it... Nate

7. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Nevermind then . I don't want them .

8. MaxPF

MaxPF 1/2 ton status

I think I might need a complete set of 30 spline front shafts for the 10b...

9. NateInChandler

let me know greg, you have my number and i have a set waiting for ya.. nate

10. Hossbaby50

I am not sure my buddy will have the funds to buy the MTRs from you but I will for SURE buy 1 tire with the best tread on it. I have 3 MTR's in good shape on my truck and 1 that is pretty wasted. I need to get 1 in good shape to replace the bad one.

Harley

11. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

You still have a fuel cell available Nate?

12. NateInChandler

yeah, its a 22 gallon rci, no foam in there but it is brand new. pm me for more info.. Nate

13. Hossbaby50

Let me know if you will split 1 MTR out of the 6 and let me know what you want for it. I don't need a rim so I can return it to you after I have Matt break it down off the rim. Thanks

Harley

14. NateInChandler

harley, i actually have one thats not on a rim and in pretty good shape, i think it was one of the ones marv got from mikey... Let me know how much its worth to ya as im open for prices... nate