Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

List of things I hate today...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Aug 10, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Alright, I just had a moment of being pissed off, so I'm going to list all the things I hate about today:

- Some jackass at the hotel had this crazy idea that I owed him a free room upgrade because we didn't have a smoking room in the type he requested... Oh, I almost forgot to mention he came in WITHOUT a reservation... I gave him an upgrade, but he got to pay full price for the room, I took away his precious AAA discount /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif unfortunately, there is only so much I can do to get back at ass holes...

- I had to run on the indoor track. I've been running on the outdoor track because it's a 1 1/3 mile track, and I prefer doing two laps on that and running an extra 2/3 mile than doing 20 laps on the indoor track and doing 2 miles even. I can focus on breathing, and instead of thinking "5 laps down, 15 to go, holy crap that's a long way," I can look and actually SEE how far I've gone... 2 laps vs. 20 laps... I'll choose 2 laps and more distance... Anyway, tonight it was raining and windy, so I decided to go to the indoor track. Oh, almost forgot the best part again... It's been between 60-65 all week, and the indoor track doesn't have A/C, so it sucks up all the heat during the day and doesn't cool down much at night, I've run in there when I swear the temperature was near or above 85... 85 degrees vs. 65 degrees and fresh air... hmmmmmmmm...

- Fat Joe. Lean Back is the STUPIDEST song I have EVER heard in my LIFE... And the video is retarded... Not to mention he looks like a fat retard chinese freakazoid... Lean back... heck yeah, what a straight up mack daddy... fatass get off your fat ass and lose some damn weight... jerkoff...

- One of my coworkers figured out that I'm extremely ticklish... And I can't fight back because she's pregnant and I don't think I could bring myself to beat the hell out of a pregnant woman just for tickling me... However, in any other case, tickling pisses me off extremely and I will do anything necessary to make it stop, whether it be punching, kicking, biting, scratching, running, tackling, and any other such forms of physical violence... If you don't want to be my friend anymore, start the tickling /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

That's all... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Damn dude! You've had one hell of a day!

Kris

3. OLD DAWG

OLD DAWG 1/2 ton status

In answer to the pregnant woman & tickling, one word FART!
    And then say,"ain't pay-backs hell." /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    one word FART!

[/ QUOTE ]

That is good stuff!! I never would have thought of that, but then again, I can't fart on command.

Kris

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Sounds like you had a rough day, hope today is better for you dude /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. 4wood

4wood 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Fat Joe. Lean Back is the STUPIDEST song I have EVER heard in my LIFE... And the video is retarded

[/ QUOTE ]

No joke. The first time I saw this music video my honest to God first thought was 'Dude, I can be a rapstar! Allz I have to do, yo, is wear me some oversized sportswear, a do rag, stark white sneakers that be untied, and a bling bling chain then stand around flailing my hands about talking 'bout howz I got me a bunch of money, some fine hoes, and a fly ride. S***, fool, I be rollin' in the money in no time!' /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

7. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

LOL, for a moment I thought you were complaining about running in 85 degree weather. Man, I dont know about you, but a good running day for me is 100 degrees even, oh yeah, and add about 100% humidity. Oh yeah, its a good ol time. I bet if I were to run in 65 degree weather, I could get my 2 mile down a minute or so. Yeah all that other crap sucks though, I would have just taken a big dump in the shower of that guys room. LOL Good luck with the pregnant lady.

Remington

8. 82diesel

82diesel 1/2 ton status

for the woman, tickle her back. if you get lucky, you can get her to piss herself.