Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

list your trails

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region' started by ramjet gmc, Apr 1, 2003.

1. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

Ok we have a our new Forum now to do something with it maybe we could post up some good trails in the towns we live in /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. bee32

bee32 1/2 ton status

Seems like we should keep that under Blazin Trails. Just a thaught.

3. stump_puller

stump_puller 1/2 ton status

Livingston Ky. All around good offroading area for whatever you drive or ride, from mudding to rock crawling this place has it all and best of all its FREE /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. For close to my home that is the only place to ride there are a few others a little aways away from me that I have not been to <font color="red"> yet </font> /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif.

Later,
    Don
    /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

4. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Found a crap load of trails in South Jewett, NY 2 weekends ago. Had the atv out and almost to the top of the mountain, too much snow (3ft), so I had to turn around. I will be going back when the truck is back together.

The trails are off of 23a in South Jewett, NY on Little Timber Road. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. 88sub4x4

88sub4x4 1/2 ton status

Are these trails for ATV's or are they big enough for a full size truck? Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif