Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Listen up, it's speechifyin' time right now!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Aug 19, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Listen up, it\'s speechifyin\' time right now!!!!

Gentlemen, (no offense ladies, but y'all ain't invited!!!!!!!), as you have noted over the past several days, weeks and years, y'all have read my thoughts, and my trials and tribulations concerning the opposite sex of the species, WOMEN!!!!!

Y'all have read my thoughts on women telling us men what we can do and not do. Well men, apparently the women have forgotten their place in this here world. They have forgotten it was us men who, with the sacrifice of Adam's rib, they came into existence, depending on us MEN to bring home the bacon, to change the oil on their vehicles, to go off to far off foreign lands and meet the exciting people and then kill them, thereby stopping the threat to freedom at the time. Since the advent of women receiving the right to vote, which by the way, how just in the Sam Hill did they get the right to vote when us men, us AMERICAN men had to treat a few stinky, slimy redcoats like the harmless little b*tches that they are to get our right to vote? How come the female of the species didn't bear arms to get their vote? Why you ask? Because of a bunch of pantyloon wearing, purse carrying wuss men laid down and let the women walk all over them. These men must be the ancestors of the founders of GLAD!!!!

When we come home from buying needed gear for the hunting weekend, they whine about how much us men spent. When we want to go have a few beers with the boys, they whine and want you to sit down and watch "On Golden Pond" with them. Which brings me to this point, if women stayed where they belonged, we wouldn't have no commie traitor b*tches like Jane Fonda.

Men, I believe it's time for the National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Motherhood to rise out of the ashes like the Phoenix and become a force to reckon with.

Men, is it fair that two total knockout women dis the male community and become rug munchers? Bubba Ray says NO!!!! Men, is it fair that some woman with an attitude becomes the president of this country because her husband is some philandering piece of trash? Bubba Ray says NO!!!!!

Men, I have studied long and hard and have come up with several items that we need to pursue to regain what is rightfully ours.

1. The right to vote pertains to what do you want to do first, laundry or dinner.

2. Hotties having rug munching sessions with a fellow hotty should be forbidden, unless you are ready and willing to invite and partake of men at the same time.

3. The JOB!!! This is not an option. It is mandatory.

Men, I ask y'all to join me in this fight for our survival.

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Re: Listen up, it\'s speechifyin\' time right now!!!!

Preach on...Brother Ray.....I'm with you....

3. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

Tax free beer and women in their place....I sing your praises, give me a HALLELUJAH! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

4. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

lol.
    the JOB. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
    i'm totally pickin up what yer layin down, brother.

5. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

You have surpassed your limit of rants.

I'm calling your wife! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

(Oh...I change the oil, I work and bring home money, and I also do most of the 'traditional' woman tasks, so shut the **** up /forums/images/icons/grin.gif )

6. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    depending on us MEN to bring home the bacon

[/ QUOTE ]

Plain B/S!

to change the oil on their vehicles

[/ QUOTE ]

NO MAN has EVER changed the oil in ANY of <font color="red"> MY </font color> rigs!

How come the female of the species didn't bear arms to get their vote

[/ QUOTE ]

because we're smarter than you!

The right to vote pertains to what do you want to do first, laundry or dinner

[/ QUOTE ]

bubba ray's gonna have dirty clothes, and no food in his belly!

Hotties having rug munching sessions with a fellow hotty should be forbidden

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you all should learn how to munch rug better???? take a lesson from a "hottie"

just kidding with ya bubba- gotta tell ya, your posts sure do make me laugh.... and wish I was your wife, so I could put you in the place you belong! (that is right in front of the kitchen sink, doing MY dirty dishes!)

Brandy

7. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

LMAO@ Brandy!