Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Little League Baseball

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stickseler, May 1, 2004.

1. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I have to brag about my 9yr old...He usualy pitches 2-3 innings (40 pitches) He just pitched his first 5 inning game (He only threw 42 pitches) faced 20 batters gave up 2 runs threw 2 K's 1 BB. Unfortunatly we gave up 5 in the 6th /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif for a 7-4 loss but it was the best game weve played this season. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

Cool.

I just got home from my daughters game. It was funny, she came up to me and 'promised' she would not play in the dirt this year. She is paying much more attention and actually trying to use her glove this year /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So are ya going to hire Gaylord Perry to instruct him further?

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    So are ya going to hire Gaylord Perry to instruct him further?

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope..but I might send him to a Cal Ripkin camp in a year or so /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif