Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Little Leauge World Series

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 78Suburban, Aug 26, 2006.

1. 78Suburban

78Suburban 1/2 ton status

Columbus Ga plays Japan for the world title tomorrow... Man, little leauge is more entertaining than MLB... I was rooting for those mexicans today, they had the bases loaded, had a chance to beat the japanese kids, but they lost... I'm looking foward to seeing Ga play them tomorrow :D

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

We should give the kids roids and provide them with call girls so they can kick the sh!t out of them other kids............

3. 78Suburban

:haha: :bow:

4. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Yep its gerat, its ashamed the cosalation game is rained out. We have been ruiting for Ga since day 1. Carter can pitch the crap out of a ball 80 MPH for a 12 yr old is awesome, my 11yr old is one of the faster in our league and hes only 55-60

5. 78Suburban

My Girlfriend's family is very good friends with Kyle Roving's parents... They also know Kyle Carter's dad. We're probably gonna go meet the team when they all get back to columbus. I just loved how they walked Carter and loaded the bases, then Josh Lester hit the crap out of the ball :bow: