Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Little penis syndrome...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MNorby, Feb 19, 2006.

1. MNorby

MNorby 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

My driveway right now....
    My green dodge and a friend of mine's 2 trucks, his 02 duramax and his 2000 cummins. Duramax has a plug in power module of sorts, 12" lift, 40" Toyos on 20" wheels, It has dark blue/purple ghost flames down the side, pioneed DVD deck and a pair of Pheonix gold 10s and enough chrome and billit to get ya laid. His 2000 dodge has an edge drag comp, injectors, 40mm turbo i believe, some misc banks parts, 40" boggers, 7" lift, and new to it stacks. This thing flat MOVES!!!!!!! Then my puny little 97 dodge 12v cummins that I ground the plate into a #100 and exhaust and intake mods, 5" lift and 315s. The last truck is a friends 03 powerstroke with a 8" lift and had 38" nittos but now was another couple inches of lift and 41" iroks and tons of billit and such.

DSC02879.JPG

DSC02882.JPG

DSC02885.JPG

DSC01827.JPG

2. MNorby

last pic he got stuck on the side of the road on the way home from easter jeep last year. Stacey's trailer with the big didge on it got a flat and we were turning around to go back and help. I backed into that aproach and turned around, we went to just flip a U turn and stuck it. We hook a chain from his trailer to mine and I pulled him out backward.

DSC01830.JPG

3. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

The 2000 Dodge is bad ass. The Duramax is cool too, but too many dress up items.

4. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

Hell I like the FJ

5. MNorby

We took down 2 FJs to moab last year. Both had Chevy V8s, one a 305 and the other a 350. Broke the rear pinion on the blue one I was pulling but found ehough parts and such to fix it and keep wheeling... in the snow.

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Ahhhh, the consummate wheeler, I admire you and Payne for your dedication and progress

7. ARAMP1

ARAMP1 Aviator Extraordinaire

That front bumper on the Dodge is sweet! It must weigh a ton! Is it homemade?

8. MNorby

yeah, the guys ex girlfriend made it for him. 2x3 tubing. We have smoked many deer with that thing.