Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Little Sluice ??

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Gold Rush, Aug 29, 2002.

1. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

For those of you who have been through Little Sluice. Is it passable for a Blazer?? I had an offer today for a company to sponsor my rig next year if I can video tape me going through Little Sluice on our Rubicon weekend (21 Sep). If Dan and I can do this that means alot more events for us next year and getting paid to do it!!!!!!!!!!!

David

2. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

david the video i have of the con has hummers going through the little sluice. i dont see why non of us could make it? i would like to try it but we will see how it goes

jeff

3. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

all i have to say is....good luck! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Yes, but expect to redo your fenders and rocker panels if you are not extremely careful and don't have decent clearance (on the underside). I have been through it twice with friends in their CJ. It's not big, it's got 33's on 4" lift with 5.38 gears. He made it but we went the little bit easier way. Well not easier, but it had less rock jetting out to get ya.... but you could do it because you have experience in driving and aren't some kid who is heavy on the gas to show off for the girlies... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    but you could do it because you have experience in driving and aren't some kid who is heavy on the gas to show off for the girlies...

[/ QUOTE ]

So what you are getting at is RyanB has No Chance in HELL? /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Pretty much.... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. Red Chevy Girl

Red Chevy Girl 1/2 ton status

little sluice is passable for a fullsize, I have done it in mine and I will agian that weekend providing the truck agrees to play