Just an update on project torque. I burned up the transmission about a month ago. Well I pulled it and rebuilt it. I also bought some timbren rubber springs I'll review these once their installed. I'm going to make an adjustible mount so I can have them touching the axles for street driving (recommended via manufacturer) and raise them for off roading. I think this may allow me to even jump with out hurting my springs. We'll see I also bought a b&m truck mega shifter, i'll post pics when it arrives and its installed. I took video and pics of the whole tranny rebuild, but its so long its taking forever to edit. Anyway just keeping ck5 informed. I'll probably update this thread in a week with the rubber springs and shifter installed.