Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Little White Rabbit

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by wasted wages, Mar 29, 2006.

1. wasted wages

wasted wages 3/4 ton status

One day a little rabbit was running through the forest. He came up to a Giraffe about to Smoke a joint. The little rabbit said, "Dear Giraffe, why do you do this?, It's so bad for your health, why don't you come running with me through the forest and you'll feel so much better!" The Giraffe looks at the joint tosses it and goes running through the forest.. Next, the little rabbit and giraffe run up to a Rhino that's about to do a line, The little rabbit looks at him and says, "Dear Rhino, why do you do this?. It's so bad for your health, why don't you com running with me, and the giraffe through the forest and you'll feel so much better." The Rhino looks at the straw then the line, and takes off with the little rabbit, and the giraffe. Then, they run up to a Lion about the shoot up, the little rabbit looks at the Lion and says, "Dear Lion, why do you do this..." and before he could finish the Lion starts beating the **** out of the little rabbit! As the Giraffe and the Rhino watch in horror, they ask,"Why are you doing this?". The Lion answers, "Every time that little ****er is tripping on ecstasy he always wants me to go running with him through the ****ing forest!!!! "

2. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

3. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

:haha::haha::haha:

Thats GREAT!