Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

LKJR, I'm calling you OUT!!!

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by laketex, Feb 6, 2002.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

LKJR, I\'m calling you OUT!!!

<font color=red>Get that POS Blazer running and quit spending all your cash on mountain bikes and wild women!

We've got a 4wd run to go to in 3 weeks, and you'd better be there. Don't think you can keep up with me on your Schwinn[​IMG]</font color=red>

Sherman, Tx
    <font color=red>The blazer's almost on the road....anyone got tree fiddy?</font color=red>

2. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

Re: LKJR, I\'m calling you OUT!!!

LMAO......Couldn't pass up a steal of a deal, and it's a specialized, (there still in business) Box me up that welder you got and I"ll get things done a lot faster

Like em big and topless
    You call THAT...a 4x4....LMAO?

3. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

you mean you didn't steal the 110 jobber from your old buddies??? what's wrong with you man? haha

go out to the shops...hang out...get to know the folks, and then borrow their crap. worked for me. Mike's got a nice welder!!!

Sherman, Tx
    <font color=red>The blazer's almost on the road....anyone got tree fiddy?</font color=red>

4. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

On second thought, he's also got a little lincoln portable 110 jobber that he might let you BORROW if you bring it back nice. Buy a nice long extension cord, and you can work on it at your apartment!!!

Sherman, Tx

5. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Hey dude, mine's running as of tonight. It'll be there just so long as I can find a tow rig in time. But it's on the way I think.

Sherman, Tx