Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

LMAO @ Anger Management Tour

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by UseYourBlinker, Apr 24, 2002.

1. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

It's gonna suck ass!!

Papa Roach will kick off the Anger Management Tour on July 24th. The trek will also feature Eminem, Ludacris, Xzibit and the X-ecutioners. Papa Roach were part of the 2000 version of the tour, with Limp Bizkit, that also featured Eminem and Xzibit. Papa Roach will release their new album, "Lovehatetragedy", on June 18th. A full set of upcoming dates are expected soon.

2. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

im not really one for most of this type of music, but Ludicris is one funny ass dude. I also kinda dig that x-cutioers song thats on the radio lately.

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'd go see that. I like Papa Roach alot. I don't care for Eminem, I think he's a whiney little b*tch-boy. I think Everlast or ICP would have been a much better choice.

4. UseYourBlinker

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

ICP would have been a much better choice.

<hr></blockquote>
    No way...they like to keep underground... Last time I checked I had about 17 ICP cd's.. Also Twiztid,Blaze,and Anybody killa!

5. UseYourBlinker

Download "Nothing but a bitch thing" Feminem diss from ICP. One of the best diss songs ever made /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Hope they go through Denver, I'm a Papa Roach/Eminem/Ludacris fan /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

7. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> Junk !!!!!!!! Papa Roach is the best part of the line up, but the rest is crap ! Not worth the ticket price ! Do you suppose the lead singer of Papa ROach will be drenched in sweat after the first song ? I submit that he will !

8. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

Ive heard from more than one person that papa roach is no good live.I personnally have never seen them live.I did go see blink 182 live and didnt care for them, Greenday was with them and they put on a really good show.

9. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> Musically Papa Roach is great live........ the problem I have with them is that the lead singer is always out of breath and the vocals aren't that good live !