Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

LMAO! Eminem's movie review

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by UseYourBlinker, Oct 29, 2002.

1. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

LMAO! Eminem\'s movie review

So true!!

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Re: LMAO! Eminem\'s movie review

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Wonder why the papers didn't pick up that review? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Theres only about 3 good songs on the soundtrack. I hope the movie is alot better than the soundtrack. Which I plan going to opening night! He's a genius with his lyrics, you have to put all your preconcieved thoughts of his radio station/MTV play to the side and listen to one of his albums. I listen to everything from rap - rock - classical to country. And by far 'The Eminem Show' CD is one of my favorites. But that's just my thoughts as a city kid moved to the country. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif
    If you dont buy a cd, borrow one. You may not like it first time because he talks fast. Listen to the words and how he rhymes them you might like it the second time around!
    It might depend on age too, I'm 24 around the same age as Eminem. I dont care at all for the d-12 part of his group but his personal albums are amazing with content. I was a little dissapointed in the soundtrack but that maily D-12 and other groups. The two Eminem songs are pretty good but not to par with his other work.
    /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

5. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Cool as Ice II !!! Too Friggin' funny!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

the movie might suck, but i like his albums (did i just say album? holy crap i'm old).
    if you're not into rap and dislike it because of that, cool. but he mixes words like poe. the sounds and tempos are the [censored].
    (as an aside, re-read 'the raven' by edgar allen poe. it was stupid in school, but now, the whole thing just blows me away. read it out loud, and trip on the rhymes and story)
    kinda like early metallica, in that everyone thought it was just speed metal crap, but there were actually lyrics that said something in the blitzkreig of noise.