Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

LMC/ Glass/ Parts Discounts to Members

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by sarazk5, Apr 12, 2002.

1. sarazk5

sarazk5 1/2 ton status

Just reminding everyone here in Nor Cal that I can get you discounts on LMC orders, all Auto Glass, and most parts.

I have a CK5 member placing an LMC order from me now and if anyone needs anything now it will cut down on shipping costs if we combine everyones smaller orders, plus you'll get a discount from ordering through me. LMC's minimum shipping charge is 28.00 which is steep if you only wanna place a 20.00 order. Let me know if anyone needs anything in the next week or so. I emailed him to find out when he wants me to place the order, but as of now we'll see. Most stuff has a pretty decent discount... some stuff is less. For ex: wing window weatherstripping has no discount. But I can save you 20.00 on door panels. Some products that ship out are also OEM. I ordered new door seals and they are OEM GM product.

If anyone wants the weatherstripping set that LMC sells for 149.95, I sell it for 129.95 Comes with windshield seal, cab/cap seals, both door seals, and cowl-hood seal. If there are common parts that you guys want prices on let me know also.

Glass Examples: 90.00 for a brand new windshield or 95 for a new rear window also.

Being that we are all in Nor Cali shipping could be illiminated or very cheap through FedEx Ground.

2. LiftedAssDodge

LiftedAssDodge 1/2 ton status

do you guys do the install of windshields too?

3. sarazk5

sarazk5 1/2 ton status

No.. sorry. I can get you the seal though :-0 I found a guy here that will install them for like 40.00. I just have a wholesale account set up... we don't have an actual shop. Sorry :-(

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I might be wanting some stuff.... there's this guy over seas I'm trying to help out and order stuff for him then ship it to him because it'll be cheaper that way. He only checks his email though I think like weekly so it's been hard to get together on this and figure this out.... but I'll let you know in the next couple of days...

5. sarazk5

sarazk5 1/2 ton status

Just let me know.

Sara

6. BlazenHeart

BlazenHeart 1/2 ton status

Heck I need to get a new windshield & passengers side rear window slider for my 90 Blazer. But I can’t find my LMC Catalog to find out how much it’ll cost. I just got done asking for a new catalog from them. If you could get me the prices, I might (pending on prices) be pretty damn interested. I will also check and see if a friend of mine still has his catalog. I’ll get back to ya.

7. LiftedAssDodge

sounds good, check your pm

8. sarazk5

sarazk5 1/2 ton status

Blazenheart: Where are you located? What state dept do you work for? I work downtown Sac with Dept. of Mental Health. Anyway.. I don't get my windshields from LMC they are more expensive.. As far as rear sliders go.. LMC doesn't carry them. You have to get them either from the dealer or get used ones. They are very very expensive from the Dealer. Best bet is to find them used. I just recently sold a set on Ebay for 250.00. There are a couple of blazers parting out in the Bee you may want to call on. Or try Cordova Truck or Subway Truck parts.

Windshield would be 90.00 from me. I can get them with or without the antenae in the glass.

Dodge: I sent you a PM back regarding the windshields for both of your vehicles... not as cheap as the Blazer ones unfortunately.

9. LiftedAssDodge

10. BlazenHeart

BlazenHeart 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the info. I have just been too lazy to call around or even go to the wreaking yards. Heck, my windshield has been cracked for over 3+ years & the slider has been cracked for a little over 2. So you can see that I am not really in a rush to get those fixed. I work for CalTrans as a dispatcher in Rancho Cordova.

11. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

do you have the HD vynil flooring? that is what I am really looking for...

12. sarazk5

sarazk5 1/2 ton status

Through LMC I can get the 1/8" Thick Molded Industrial Polyvinyl MIP Floor Mats. There is a complete 4 pc Floor Mat Set. It sells for 269.95 in LMC. I can sell it for 239.95. The front portion of it has the jute padding etc. Let me know if you are interested in it. You can buy the front and rear seperately, but it is more expensive that way.

The Husky Floor liners are 69.95... I can only mark those down to 64.95 though. Don't get much of a discount on them. 4wpw sells them for a lot more though.

13. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

What kind of deal on a hood (73 blazer) and the hinges and spring too...mike never can find one at pick in pull...

14. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

you have a PM /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

15. sarazk5

sarazk5 1/2 ton status

I can get you an aftermarket one locally or order one from LMC. They are more than likely the same product.. LMC charges an 80.00 truck freight charge. As long as we go with a CAPA part it should fit fine. I am replacing both my fenders and hood with CAPA parts. I actually need new hinges also! Those have to come from LMC or dealer.. LMC is cheaper though.

Hinges: 34.95 per side
    Springs: 13.95 each
    Hinge Bolt Kit (10 new bolts) 4.50
    You may want to consider ordering a new insulator - Hood Panel if you replace the hood.. The new ones don't come with it.
    Insulator Hood Panel: 34.95
    The Insulator Retainers are 85 cents each. (The plastic Plugs)

I can't get you a price on the hood locally until Monday. LMC charges 139.95 plus 80.00 shipping. I can definitely beat that by far. Probably fairly low 100's. You would need to pick it up from me in Sacto. Or I may be able to meet you somewhere in the middle. Hell if enough people place an order I may set up a delivery route.. But I'll be in our Toyota to save gas! Delivery would suck at 10mpg.

16. sarazk5

sarazk5 1/2 ton status

No Smog.. I can get you a hood here for 115.00. However they told me that there is no CAPA hood available for it. I am waiting for a catalog to come from another company. The company i get the parts from guarantees the fit on their products (ie you can return them if they don't as long as you don't drill on them etc. ) Not sure why they said there isn't a CAPA hood for that year... may be because CAPA didn't start until 86. Let me know if you are interested in it. You would have to come pick it up in Sacto... I don't think it would fit in the toyota. Let me know if you are interested in the hinges also... I am placing the LMC order by Friday of this week.