Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

LMC order

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by DaveBlazer, Sep 7, 2000.

1. DaveBlazer

DaveBlazer Registered Member

About a week back I got the tailpan I ordered from LMC and it was a peace of ****. For 50 bucks definatly not worth it. It was a thin peace of sheet metal that just covered the back side. It looked like joe smo cut it and bent it into shape. Definatley not what I wanted. So I called them to tell them I'm shipping the thing back and no problem with them. The dang thing cost me 20 bucks to ship back. I orded a tailpan from JC's and got it today and its great exactly what I wanted (Its where the tailgate bolts to and everything). That cost 129 I think. What I'm wondereing is there any way I can get LMC to remburse me for the shipping on it, or am I SOL. Everything else from them was great and I spent over 400bucks with them I'm thinking I have some pull with that.( I also asked them when I called and order if it was the part where the tailgate bolted to and she said" yes I'm pretty sure".) Any advise.

[​IMG] BLAZER FEVER!! ITS CONTAGIOUS. [​IMG]
    <font color=yellow> 88 </font color=yellow><font color=black>K5<font color=black>

2. mudfanatic

mudfanatic 1/2 ton status

I ordered a rear window crank from LMC, when I got it there was a large chunck of chrome missing from the center. I called them and they said to mail it back to them and they would send me a new one and reimburse me for the shipping, I am thinking that when you had them on the phone before sending the part back you should have negotiated shipping then.
    Dan
    PS
    I ordered a lock for the rear window crank 3.5 weeks ago, (the same time I ordered the crank from LMC) from Paddock Parts I stil don't have that order.
    Dan

<font color=red>get involved with land issues or lose the land</font color=red>

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Yeah I ordered a window regulator from them and they sent me one for a 73(I have a 84), so I just called 'em and told what the deal was, and they did remburst(sp?) me fer the shipping.

[​IMG] !!!! [​IMG]

4. DaveBlazer

DaveBlazer Registered Member

I'm gonna give them a call tommorow and get them to remburse me for it or I'll never order from them again. Has anyone else had problems with there orders from them?(any other parts to stay away from) I ordered a fuel door,some misc inter stuff, new locks, taillights, tailgate window seal, and a polished alum.grill. everything looks fine. But I haven't Installed them yet.

[​IMG] BLAZER FEVER!! ITS CONTAGIOUS. [​IMG]
    <font color=yellow> 88 </font color=yellow><font color=black>K5<font color=black>