Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

LMC parts........

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BLzr4x4ngkid, Apr 28, 2000.

1. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

I just got my LMC catalog yesterday and I was taking a look at all the great stuff they have. I didn't know they were in Kansas, that's awesome!! Has anyone bought parts from them and when you went to put them on did you have any problems with them fitting right up?? Alignment problems with screws, bolts, etc.?? I plan on buying a bunch of stuff from them and I want to make sure it will fit up perfectly or at least close enough. Thanks

Alex
    Wichita, KS
    What me get stuck? NEVER!!(Famous last words)

2. chaka73

chaka73 1/2 ton status

I have some friends that have bought some parts from them and they seem to fit fine so good luck with your purchases.

keep blazin !!!

3. Eric78K5

Eric78K5 1/2 ton status

I'm sort of restoring my 78, and I've bought several parts from LMC already. I've had nothing but good experiences with them so far. I've bought some weather-stripping thatfit very well, which is usually not the case, so good luck with your purchaces.

4. blazer72

blazer72 1/2 ton status

(I have used a lot of repro parts on my 72 the best have come from LMC and chevyduty, the worst and most costly came from goldenstate. Bu then I d live in the same town as LMC Chevyduty, and Ron Carter.

5. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>I've gotten a few parts from them since i've had my K5. Everything worked, and it was 2 days early, so i'm pleased with them.</font color=blue>

6. MuleMaster

MuleMaster 1/2 ton status

Same with me: I've ordered some parts for my '78 Blazer, shipping (overseas) was faster then the d**n customs in my country, all parts were ok and fit perfectly. I've had a request for a part I didn't find in their catalog last week, the positive answer was here three days later.
    Good luck
    MuleMaster

Chevy Truck - Like A Rock!
    <font color=blue>http://www.geocities.com/projectmule/</font color=blue>