Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

LMC parts.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by riz, Jul 10, 2000.

1. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

Have any of you guys bought inner door panels or carpet kits from LMC ? If so, how well did they fit ? especially the carpet. Has anybody got the saddle color ? Does any one make a vinyl paint for the pillar peices to match that color ? If so, who and how much ?

L8r,

.Riz.

2. nyyef

nyyef 1/2 ton status

i recently bought a carpet from ACC, oxblood colors they have much more colors tham LMC. and it is a good quality/fit carpet (actually much better than i expected).
    i have never bought anything from LMC but am trying to.

Knife.

3. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

LMC is awesome. I ordered a vent for my dash and I got it today. It is so shiny and nice. Now I want to replace all my vents to match it. Anyway they said it would take 5-7 days to get here except the warehouse was backed up 2 days but it got here in 3 days. I have also ordered other stuff from them and its always early and its always the right part. AS for the parts I've heard you can use like Rit dye from a grocery store to get it to the right color. TRy it on the back of the piece first to make sure it looks good. I think you can get vinyl paint at Autozone but I don't know if its any good. Also I think you need some kind of an adhesive type paint(If that makes any sense) so the other stuff will bond to it.

4. 6.2 man

6.2 man 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I bought carpet (blue) from LMC and wasn't too impressed . In the passenger area the carpet doesn't go under and up in back of the small pieces below the belts . There is a gap and the factory ones did up behind those short carpet sides .