Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

LMC products

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 87 mid canada k5, Aug 17, 2000.

1. 87 mid canada k5

87 mid canada k5 1/2 ton status

Hey all, has anyone ordered fenders, doors or any other sheetmetal from LMC. I'm just curious about the quality of they're stuff. The catalog is pretty impressive, loads of goodies I need.

MIDCAN k5 " DIG A HOLE!!!"

2. Bigmeats

Bigmeats 1/2 ton status

wish i could help you ive been waiting for about 3 weeks now for my cataloge
    im like a kid waiting for x-mass, my wife thinks i'm nuts :)

3. MuleMaster

MuleMaster 1/2 ton status

I bought a new tailgate (repro from somewhere in asia) for my Mule from LMC. It was a perfect fit, no problems at all.
    CU
    MuleMaster

<font color=blue>K5 Blazer...because size DOES matter
    http://projectmule.coloradok5.com</font color=blue>

4. Canuck

Canuck 1/2 ton status

Hey Mid Canada, Where abouts in Manitoba do you live. I'm out in Forrest about 15 minutes North of Brandon.

Canuck

Go Wide or Stay @ Home

5. Ressurection

Ressurection 1/2 ton status

One thing to watch out for with LMC is that some of their products are imports, tho they do indicate which. I've had experiences with Asian repop body panels (in all fairness, not from LMC, but still makes me leary) and they're terrible to align. Just make sure you get the OEM parts, to be safe.

You can't beat going Topless!

6. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Hey there, fellow Maple Leaf brother!!!! You may want to check out Pro Body Parts- they're originally from Winnipeg, and now have branches throughout Canada. They're web address is http://www3.sympatico.ca/frank.faitz/PROBODY2.htm

The prices are competitive, and of course, in Canadian funds!!!!

7. 87 mid canada k5

Thanks for all the replies guys, I was wondering if the parts were from N.A. or overseas now I know , I used a front fender on a buddy's rice rocket once, I guess it was o.k. after we straightened all the bent up corners from its million mile journey. Oh by the way Forrest I'm in Winnipeg, and I looked your town up on a map last week out of curiosity since I hadn't heard of it before, don't head out Brandon way that much, usually north or to the whiteshell area. Thanks also Canmore I'll check your link out, if I don't have to deal with shipping and duty and whatever other charges they invent not to mention the exchange I'll be a much happier camper! Chow for now!

8. blazer72

blazer72 1/2 ton status

the doors and hoods the and some of the repro stoff that LMC has are made here is the states just the truck patch panels are over sea's most of the body panels that had been droped by GM have been started up by a GM owened supplyer

I understand the jeep thing I drive a BLAZER!!

Ken

9. 87 mid canada k5

Many thanks Ken! We might live in different countries, but at least we're pretty well in the same time zone!