Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

LMC's Dual Exhaust Kit

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BlazerGuy, Oct 17, 2000.

1. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

LMC\'s Dual Exhaust Kit

Has anyone used this kit? Was it hard to install?? Is it worth the $180? Thanks.

[​IMG]FUN WITH 31's![​IMG]

2. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Re: LMC\'s Dual Exhaust Kit

Is it a full system or cat back? I would rather find a good performance exhaust shop in town to do it, even though LMC is great. Going to a custom shop gives you more options and you can decide what you want to do with the pipes for clearance etc. It is a little more expensive, but I think that the extra money is worth it instead of getting a more general kit.

90K5

3. conv76jimmy

conv76jimmy 1/2 ton status

I had one then i sold it to a Gentleman on here then he sent sent me an e-mail saying that he had been in the automobile business for 20 years and had never delt with such a bad product. Hope this Helps.

Junior

2-wheel'n all the way!!!

4. DMK

DMK 1/2 ton status

Used lmc's full exhaust with turbo mufflers on my 78 k10
    fit was very good, only had to change one bracket around. It has been on the truck for 4 years still no rust and still sounds good. My buddy owns truck now and it is a daily driver.