Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

local CK5er

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by blazentank, Oct 4, 2001.

1. blazentank

blazentank 1/2 ton status

I just found out that another ck5er Doctor_ Amore lives in my town of Tomball Tx outside of houston What a small world

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Suprisingly there are actually a couple people close to me here in Cheyenne Wyoming... MOABDADC22 lives a couple miles thattaway and Wyo something (Don't know him, just noticed him online the other day and read his profile) lives in Laramie, just over the summit... then there's Solowookie who lives on the other side of the state and apperantly one other on the west side of Wy. that I don't know of...

79 K5 Blazer Cheyenne.... That's all I have to say about that.

3. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

yea there is a guy in Evanston, but I forgot his username, and he's about 40 miles from me. also there is a guy WyoJeeper that I see when I check the who's online, but I've never seen him post. he is either in cheyenne or laramie too.

man hopefully us WY guys can get together sometime. if any of you are every passing through I-80 on this side of the state drop in.

<font color=blue> Jeff - may the force be with you</font color=blue>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Jeffs-Stuff>link to k5's</a>

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

trust me... I will.... mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! [​IMG]

yeah I think it'd be cool... I don't know if there are any trails in a good spot that I can take my stock rig, but it'd be cool to get the (four?) of us together sometime...

79 K5 Blazer Cheyenne.... That's all I have to say about that.

5. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

oh hey, even if it is just some mild hill climbing these always stuff around. I got plenty of space to put people up to. I got 2 empty beds plus 2 hideaway couches...

<font color=blue> Jeff - may the force be with you</font color=blue>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Jeffs-Stuff>link to k5's</a>