Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Local girl feared dead...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by diesel4me, Nov 28, 2005.

1. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

A young girl from my town,and a 16 year old from Plymouth MA fell off a canoe on a pond in Plymouth saturday night--they were with a group of some others and were going to an island in the pond..probably were drinking..several beers were found floating in the water where both fell in,and were last seen..its now being called a "recovery" operation,they have been searching for 2 days with sonar and cadaver dogs,but no bodies recovered as yet... :(

Seems like every holiday there is a tragedy here..many get killed in car crashes around here too..one local elderly lady who was very well known in my town was struck and killed while crossing the street thanksgiving day..she had just won 100 bucks on a scratch lottery ticket at the store across from her house--played the lottery there every day for many years...I used to buy corn and vegatables from her at a farm stand she ran with her family... :(